Climax Note to Readers

Thank you so much for reading, it is with a bit of sadness that I report to you, that you are almost done Super BLAND! 

All that remains is the climax, and this is where things get complicated. For the climax all three timelines are going to converge... thats right the quiz teams from part one, two and three are finally going to come together and do stuff all at the same time!!!

This is the part that as an author, I am nervous about, constructing this story in this way was a huge experiment for me, and I'm worried that it's too confusing- so please I would love some feedback! 

Now how about a recap?

Quiz team #1

Members being, Alex, Anita, Tracy, Nicky, Amanda, Mike and Chick. And the quiz team leaders, Nike and Kate.

Last we heard from them, they had all received mysterious invites from Chick to a showdown. The group of them have tentatively agreed to attend this sketchy meeting. After being followed by someone on a motorcycle, Alex has learned that her grandmother was a test subject of biological testing, she believes this is how she has super powers.  Anita, Kate and Nike have no idea about any of this. 

Quiz team #2

Quiz team #2

Members being, Lee, Gabino, Tom, Chrissy, Josh and Hudson. And Tory the quiz team leader.

Last we heard from them, they also received invites, they think that Hudson wrote them. Chrissy is concerned that Hudson is the one who has been sending the nasty notes. They have all agreed to attend this meeting with guns blazing, determined to get answers. Both Tory and Gabino have accidentally found out about the super powers- but Gabino hasn't told anyone that he knows, and neither him or Tory received invites. 

Lastly, Quiz team #3

Members being, Jen, Spencer, Lisa, Claudia and Jackson. And the quiz team leaders, Ken and Maddison.

Last we heard from them, Ken found out about the super powers. Lisa and Spencer have been plotting with Claudia's brother, Colton, and giving out the nasty notes to everyone.

... and there you have it.

Now I give you, the beginning of the climax and the convergence of timelines...