Chapter :3

Third person pov:

Ritu was holding her bag in her tight, as she  didn't want to let go of her bag.
Soon the weather was getting  worse and started raining, which made her shiver due to cold and the changing of temperature .

"So you are the grand daughter  of that oldy...?"

One of man, who came outside the car asked her.

Her breath is stuck after hearing his question. She doesn't know this man, then why are he asking about his grandfather? But still she doesn't say it to them as they are powerful than her and she is alone here.

So she thought to give them positive node, as his grandfather is old now... What if he doesn't live with them. Maybe they know him? She thought.

"You are a child..... Still he doesn't care about you... His only family and let to roam freely after doing enmity with sharks.
"
second person spoke after observing her.

If she said, she is hell scared now then it isn't a lie. After all who doesn't now sharks after living in India.

Now her eyes is become big and her mouth is opened widely as she didn't think in her Wilde's dream. She will have to face any manner of sharks like this.

She started thinking something to get away from then but her mind is stopped working after seeing guns in their black  coat.
They will kill me...

The first thought came into her mind, while looking their gun.
One of them sense her stare towards his gun and smirk.

"If your grandfather doesn't take back the case, then we will soon going to use it. "

Hearing it Ritu lost all the colour of her face. And started sobbing silently while looking at the ground.

All men of their understood that it was enough of 17  years teenage girl. So they steps back towards their car. Where Rahul is waiting for them.

" Work is done.... Boss " one of them  said, made Rahul came out of car to make sure his men did a great job.

He moved towards his destiny  without caring about his clothes, which was wet now due to heavy rain.

There is she...a little 17 years old girl in  fully wet clothes. She is shivering there maybe due to the threat, which his men give to her earlier. It made him smirk proudly as his men did a great job.

"Look like they did a great job... "

He thought and looked towards the girl, who was unaware to his presence completely , while  looking at ground like a scared kitten.

Although he couldn't see her face due to darkness of night . But still her each action was enough for him to know, that she is some innocent girl with a attractive figure ...

Stupid me.., what I'm thinking . She is just a 17 years old girl... How can I compare her to all of those girls with whom I slept.....

His scolded himself mentally, due to his stupidity. But his thought is stopped in middle  as soon as he saw her face. As the car  was passing  sudden light of the car, which was passed by his side.

Am I watching an angel...?

He thought while looking at the innocent and  beauty in front of him.

Although he slept with lots of girls in his life but still he hasn't seen anyone like her in his whole life. She has doe types black eyes with a tinny nose, where she is wearing a small pin. Which is making her more attractive. As he never saw any girl in his past was wearing it and above it she has nature pink lips, which could get anyone's attention, like it get his. 

After Seeing her angelic face little bit langer, now he'll have to accept the truth that he has loved her at first sight.. Which he thought never could've happened with him as he thought, there wouldn't any girl which can make his heartbeat like it is happening.

Whole time Ritu wasn't even looking at his direction but still she could have felt someone's  gaze was on her. It had filled with so much intention in it, that she couldn't even courage to look up to see the person's  face, who was busy in looking or  should say busy in admiring her.

She was already too much scared, due to early encounter that she didn't even have courage  to look up and scold the person, who was continuously observing her each and every move.

" is he planning to kill me...?"

The thought came into her mind suddenly. She thought,  they will leave her, when he went back... But no... They sent someone else to kill her. And the most worse thing in this is that she doesn't have idea, what she or her grandfather did. Which made them angry. So she thought to pray the God to make bad guys leave her alone.

Rahul heard her mumbles to God and understood, she is hell scared to him.

It isn't time to take what is mine.... Rahul... She is small to fulfill your desire...

He makes  himself understand it and then went back towards his car while following by his men.
Look like God bless me with his precious angel...

Rahul thought while moving towards his mansion leaving his heart with that innocent angel, who stole his heart.

.
.

.

Rahul pov:

"So the word is done... Hmm?"

Veer asked while they are moving towards courtroom, where is earning of their case of land. I node him with a small smile on my face while recalling the last night encounter. Where I had lost my heart.

"I want that property before the shikhawat will get it....  "

Veer interrupted my thoughts, made me out of my dream land while giving me a serious glare.

" What... I'm hearing you.. "
I spoke as I didn't want to give him detail about my love story now, which didn't even start. 

" Then what I said funny, which made you smile? "

Veer narrowed his eyes in suspicion, as he never saw me smiling  without any reason.

What should I say to him... Do I say to him...?

No.. Not now.. What if he doesn't like her or think her some gold digger, who is interested in my money...?

I thought and dropped the idea.

" I'm just thinking about our victory... "
I covered up before he gets doubt, in return he nodded without having any doubts  as I haven't  hid anything from him before .

Soon we reached outside to courtroom, where is next surprise  is waiting for me.

.
.
.
I am done this chapter, so tell me how is it and what surprise is waiting for Rahul..
Please comment and votes. Don't be a silent reader.