ch- 29 blast

Rishi pov:

"We should start preparation for Ridhi's engagement "

Dad announced as soon we reached home. He was angry by Ritu's parents request for letting them think before deciding anything . In his opinion they should say yes without thinking about Ritu's happiness as I can give her better life than them. But for me it isn't a big issue. They also have right to take decide about their daughter's life and it made me happy to know that they care their daughter like I do my sister. Moreover Ritu also need time before taking sach a decision for herself , just like I want for myself.

Although I prepared myself for this marriage but I'm still not ready to take such a responsibility.

Love wasn't a big thing to me. But cheating my partner on her back wasn't the thing I wanted. If I want her to be honest and faithful for me. Then I should be like this to her. So I'm planning to break my connection to those girl with them I'm involved physically .

It would be good for Ridhi as well.

I thought and looked at dad. Who was on sofa .

"We should wait for a bit. Why so hurry to engaged Ridhi so soon."

I suggested him as Ridhi had already left for her room and now there was no one to stop me.

"We already have decided about this. It isn't my fault if they poor people rejected you ."

Dad's reply didn't anger me but i chuckled hearing it.

"It is you ..who has decided everything here and about my rejection, they haven't rejected me. But they wants time to know their daughter opinion, not like you . Who forced her nineteen years daughter on a relation, for whom she isn't ready not mentally nor physically. "

I spoke in anger . Which wasn't my usual tone to talk with dad. But it was too much for me to handle now. He should understand that our life isn't a business deal for him ,whom he uses to get more profit.

"I think you're forgetting ,we have a deal with Abhi's father and to make this deal work , Ridhi should marry Abhi."

His words was sounding like a warning. But I didn't care about business here. Moreover Ridhi can engaged him later . Why need to do it so soon. We can at least wait for 3 years until her graduation will be done.

" I'm not forgetting anything, dad. But we're your children ,not a thing. So don't expect us to do as you wish and about marry if I can wait for Ritu . Then Abhi also can do this. After all he loves her. "

After announcing my decision. I didn't stay there as I knew dad will try to change my decision. But I was not in mood to hear. So I left to go directly into my room.

.
.

Third person pov :

After Rishi's family left . There was a silent left in atmosphere . Which was broken by Ritu's father.

"What do you all think about this proposal ?"

"I think Rishi will be a great husband more our daughter. Moreover he said his decision will be yes . When our Ritu will say yes to this wedding. It shows how much care he does for our Ritu."

Ritu's mom replied , giving her point view about this proposal.

"I agree . Even I'm also feeling , he doesn't believe in class . So our Ritu will be happy with him."

Ritu was silent whole time, hearing her parents opinion about this relation. But she wasn't clear about this proposal. She knows his as Ridhi's brother and if if she thought about him . Then she can say , he is a good brother.

But can he be a good husband as well.

Her heart asked her and it was confusing her. Although he assumed her about her further. But it can't earn her trust so easily.
They were apart from each other . Class , money maybe even thinking...

What she will do if they aren't fit together. It will effect their family and most important her friendship with Ridhi as well. She can't lose a friend like Ridhi . So maybe they should forget about this proposal like it never come.

"What you thought about this proposal, beta (child) ?"

Her mother question made her face reality and she started looking at her mother confusedly. She can she what her mother wants to hear . But she can't say this to make her mom happy. She wasn't ready and to say this . She'll have to break her mom's heart.

"I..."

Door was knocked as the same time ,made her stopped in middle.

"I'll check. "

Ritu ran feeling relief that she does have time to think again or maybe come up a good excuse to say no ,so her heart wasn't broken by her answer.

But she doesn't know after some minutes her all plans to say no, will be fail. And she'll have to say yes for this proposal. That too herself.

" You..."

She spoke while looking at the person. Who almost had given her heart attack. She never imaged him will be here in front of him that too like this.

Her heart is beating fast after seeing a smirk on that person and then he entered inside without asking her permission slightly pushing her ,like he own the place.

She doesn't even come back to shock. When that person words gave her another shock ,from it she can't even come back in reality as it was a nightmare to her.

.
.

.

I hope you like this new year blast... keep guessing.

And happy new year to all of you. I'll be back soon.

  I'll be back soon