ch -16 coffee with him

Ritu pov:

" Coffee..."

He said while placing a coffee mug in front of me. Then take a seat in front of me smiling sweetly.

 Then take a seat in front of me smiling sweetly

Like It will work on me...

" You're not drinking it?"

He asked still a smile on his face without having any guilt to shoot a man. That also without any reason and now he wants me to drink coffee with him.

Soon his smile disappeared and a dark look came on his face.

"It's your wish, if you don't want to attend college today because I won't let you go without having it. "

His answer made my eyes widen but still I didn't start drinking until I heard him again.

"You have whole day to drink it as I'm free for...YOU.."

His last statement was clear with warning in it. So I didn't think twice before start eating it. Moreover I have class to take .which I didn't want to miss.

"You know , it'll good for you if you stay obedient always. Otherwise I know how to make you one."

I suddenly spitted my coffee which i was having after hearing his warning while he just smirked like he didn't threat me.

Maybe for a criminal like him to threat a girl isn't a big deal..

My conscience spoke while I drank the rest of coffee . So I could get away from him.

"You know, We should talk as well as it is common thing .which people do on their date.."

And if I'm not nervous before , then after hearing the word date . I'm hell nervous now.

"What... I'll..say..?"

I spoke shiver in my voice due to nervousness. Which I'm feeling in his presence. On the other side he was confident without showing any nervousness on his face like he always use to threat girl to go out with him.

"First you can relax. I'm not going to hurt you as you can see , you're safe here with me.."

Arrogance was clear in his voice whole time and this thing made my mind clear . That I hate him already.

"Now tell me about yourself and before you asked what I say .. Then tell me about your name , family and your likes.."

His words stunned me as he already guessed my answer to avoid his question.

Do I tell him my name?

I asked myself and decided to tell him as he already has gotten many things about me . So he won't take time to find out ,that I said lie to him.

"Ritu.."

I whispered and thought to speak it a bit loud . So he  could hear it . But when i saw smile on his face .I understood that he already heard me.

"You know .. I'm happy that I have good hearing otherwise how I'll copreate with you my whole life."

His bold statement made me nervous as he always says statements like we will have a future together. Which doesn't have possible as he is far away from my liking ,then how can it possible.

"We can make a great couple."

His sudden statement broke my thoughts and I came in reality. He always stunned me by his words as he always said opposite to my thoughts like he always reads my thoughts.

"And I think you're fully agree to me as you aren't saying anything."

His last statement made me relished my mistake and shout a big  no  without any hesitation. But it didn't angered him infect he just smiled in return.

"You should always be bold like this otherwise people will take your silent in wrong way."

I didn't understand a single meaning of his statement . So I just nodded him in hope that I won't have to answer him.

"You're different from the kinds of girl whom I date before."

His statement made me relief while thinking that he isn't really in love with me or something. This means these things will end up as soon as he will get another girl .

"And I love the way you're.. silent! hearing me all the time like a obedient . Do you think? "

I just looked at him but didn't answer as I didn't wish to answer him. But I wanted to leave him as soon I can.

"Can i go ? I have classes."

I got up from my seat while taking my side bag . I want to get away from him and his none stopped talks . Which always makes me nervous . Plus if I ignore him continuously . He will surely leave my way and find someone like me.

"Sure.. I will drop you."

He picked his car key and started walking towards his car like I asked him to drop me.

"What..? "

He asked when he saw I'm not following him.

"Are you think ? I'll let a beautiful girl walk alone."

His question didn't surprise me as I know he always successfully guesses my thoughts. So I just nodded my head in negative way to get away from him.

Thank God he didn't ask further questions and leave the topic there otherwise I neck will surely break today due to continuously node.
.
.

"We are here..."

I came out to the car as soon as I heard this words. But he held my hand in his big one.

"Next time I want you to speak more as I wish to know more about you than your name."

He announced another meeting and then left my hand .

After that I ran inside and came face to face Rishi . Who is standing in front of our class with questions in her eyes.

I'm surely gone today ....

My mind whispered to me while looking at Ridhi nervously in hope . That she will forget her questions or teacher will arrive soon.

.
.

.

Thanks everyone ,who votes but I want atleast 100 votes for this as readers are more than 300 . So please don't be lazy and click the 🌟 button.