ch-14 meeting

Third person pov:

Ridhi saw a boy image with a girl and a woman with her late fourty .

They would be her family.

She thought with a small smile on her face.

Although , the boy was young and handsome still looking at the picture . She can he is her brother ,but have a arrogant smile on his face.

Couldn't he smile normally?

She commented as she didn't like arrogant boy much.

Thank God Abhi isn't like him...

She spoke ignoring the boy handsome face like it isn't a big deal. But she will have to agree on one thing . Tanya's choice isn't that bad . He is Really.... handsome.

"But I have my guy already.." she mentally sighed and placed her on table ,so she couldn't touch it further.

After a while...

Anshi started getting her conscious back but still she is feeling dizzy a bit due to alcohol.

Ridhi saw her condition and forwarded a glass of water towards her. Which Anshi accepted.

"You know ,you shouldn't take anything from strangers."

Ridhi's comment stopped her and she started looking towards her .

"You can drink, this it's just a water and I'm taking about earlier encounter."

Ridhi gave her a small smile to assume her that the water is safe for her to drink.

Thank God this time she can see the girl's face due to phone's flashlight . Which she on ,so she didn't have to spend time in darkness. Otherwise she didn't have idea  with whom she is taking.

Anshi after thinking a while,started drinking water . When she Finnish she looked here and there to find a place ,where she could keep the empty glass.

"Give it to me. You're still not feeling well."

Ridhi spoke as she can guess her condition , due to her pale face.

"I'm feeling like vomiting.."

Anshi's sudden voice surprised her as she didn't speak anything to her yet. But Ridhi was happy after hearing her.

"I will take you washroom."

Ridhi offered her help but Anshi denied it and went there herself.

Soon Ridhi's phone switch off as she used all of her battery .

God... bro will kill me due to my stupidity..

Ridhi sighed sadly as she knew ,she will have to hear lecture of her brother whole night.

.
.
.
.
.

Otherwise Rishi parked his car and entered in the hall ,where the party is going on. Looking the dim light with decoration with night theme . He wasn't much happy.

He started looking at whole place to search Ridhi or atleast someone, who could take him till Ridhi. But looked like the dim light isn't helping him .

Who the hell decided this stupid theme for a party...

He mentally cursed the person and decided to find her himself .

When he reached near the girl washroom . Someone bumped to him ,due to her shaky legs.

Rishi held her waist on right time before she completely lost her balance.

Although ,Ridhi was angry  due to his situation ,still he didn't wish to scold that girl . Who is just here in wrong situation at wrong time.

"Are you ok ,Miss?"

He spoke ,taking side his anger . But he didn't get any response from her like she is mute.

"All the time she is in his arms without any moment like she didn't want to come out from there."

Looks like this teenager doesn't have any work , except for fantasizing about boys.

"Excuse me..?"
Rishi's thought was broken by a voice, which belonged to his sister.

Rishi turned his face towards the voice ,where he saw a familiar figure of his sister.

"Ridhi...?"
He called my name to confirm is it me or not? as he can't see her her .

Ridhi recognised the voice and replied in a calm voice as she thought Anshi was with some unknown guy.

"Yes bro. It's me. What are you doing with Anshi?"

Hearing her question , Rishi understood that his sister knows this girl .who is now sleeping in his arm.

"Actually ...I was looking at you .when she came and fell in my arms."

Hearing her brother's complaint . Ridhi chuckled slightly. But when she felt her brother's glare on her ,she stopped .

"Sorry... I just couldn't stop myself."

"If you have done . Will you help me to take away your friend?"

Rishi asked feeling little irritate due to his condition. It was first time when her sister caught him with a girl and most important when he wasn't with her in reality ...for god's sake he didn't know even her name.

"Bro... I don't mind helping you here . But friend you have to help me."

She asked or should say demand to him ,as he was already helpless by the girl ,who is thinking him as her sleeping bed . He thought to agree with his sister condition as it was the last option he had ,if he didn't have wish to let her kiss the ground.

"What I have to do?"

Ridhi was happy as she knew her brother won't back off now ,so she told him her wish without any delay.

"Bro.. her driver is  on door . Please carry her till there ,so he could take her home."

"And why can't her driver do this himself."

" Bro ... You know guards  won't let unknown person entered inside . Thank God I have her phone . So I got the call of her driver . Who is standing outside and it won't take long as we are also leaving the party ."

Rishi was here her silently whole time without saying a single words.

It won't harm me to help this girl a little bit and her driver is on door ,so it isn't like I have to drop her at her home.

Rishi thought and agreed finally taking her in his arms to move towards the door.

Ridhi was following her brother whole time . When she reached near door . She saw a figure in driver's uniform.

He would be her driver..

She thought and went there to confirm it . Soon she came back with a huge grin on her face.

"He is there brother . You can give your burden to him ."

Ridhi joked playfully, earned a glare by her brother. Who soon went towards driver and handed Anshi to him without any delay.

"It is last time . I'm carrying your friend . Next time you take care of  them."

Rishi spoke and both of them went towards their car.

'Bro... don't be rude . Atleast I'm making you more experience ,so you would be experienced when my bhabhi ( brother's wife) would be with you."

"Shut up"

"Ok.. I'll but don't forget to thanks me . When bhabhi said you are romantic .when you carry her in your bed...'

Ridhi's voice cut by sudden jerk as Rishi stopped his car in middle of the road.

What happened to his little sister today . She is now discussing about his love life suddenly without any reason.

.

.

.

.

Comments and votes .who like the chapter most as I enjoyed it.