ch-19 another meeting

Rahul pov:

Finally I'm free from my gang work after catching the culprit. Who I never had imagined would be Parth. He is with us since I had taken over the gang. But all his loyalty was gone as soon he fell in love for that bitch Neha. Who didn't even play with his feelings but made him do all this ,which he can't even image to do. One Time ,I feel sorry for him but if I thought again I become angry to him for being fooled by that girl.

(Author note: if anyone don't know how they caught Parth then go to my first book of this serious , you'll get your answer.)

"Thank God my Ritu isn't like her otherwise I can't even image what I would do .."

I thought while driving my car towards my destination . Today is special day for me as I have decided to ask her to be my girlfriend. So I can take my relationship on next level.

I don't want to wait anymore ,not after what I have seen today. I don't want me on Parth's place some day ,when someone come and took her away to me. So I thought to take things fast before I lose everything I have.

.

.

Ritu POV:

I was in class but my attention wasn't there as I was too busy while thinking about Ridhi's words. Her each word was roaming in my mind .

She is right. I should tell him clearly that I don't like him and should return his gifts.

She sighed and tried to do concentrate in her class.

Soon her class was end and she went towards exit alone as Ridhi had to wait a little bit for her brother to pick her up.

So she went outside alone . There was a luxury car parked outside

of gate ,which captured everything attention due to it's beauty.

Soon door was opened by

the owner Which was none other than Rahul in his casual clothes looking dashing like always. When his his eyes caught glimpse of me . He came directly towards me gracefully with flowers in his left hand . Whole time his eyes on me with a proud smile on his face.

 Whole time his eyes on me with a proud smile on his face