Ch-11 punishment

Third person pov:

"Veer i was just watching.He is the one who did everything..."

Rahul defensed himself. He knew he is in big trouble but still he could try to save himself.

"What...Me i didn't do anything, Veer. You already heard everything from his mouth.I'm innocent here..."

"Oh...Really...It was you,who had  stollen Veer's not me..."

"But it was you,who mad the whole plan and called Lilly..."

"Really but you're the one who show her Veer's room..."Rahul shouted to prove his point but it didn't work on Ajay. He shouted with same way.

"But I'm not the one,who gave her the dress to seduce Veer.It was you,who started everything..."

Soon both of them stopped their argument after hearing a thunder filled voice.

BOTH OF YOU WILL STOP YOUR ARGUMENT OR YOU WANT ME TO PUSH BOTG OF YOU IN PULL.

and they finally silent after all they both revealed their whole doing in their argument.

Now both knew they have to face Veer's wrath,so they stood there silently for waiting their faith.

"NOW HERE ME BOTH OF YOU GOING TO PUNISH IN MY WAY. AJAY YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF GANG BUSINESS SINCE NOW..."

"But it is my work..."

Rahul interrupted him in shock as soon as he heard about gang. He can't imagery someone does gang work except him.

"Not until you complete your punishment "

Veer smirked and Rahul gulped his saliva in fear.

I'm gone today....

And looked like Veer also read his thought,so he announced his punishment .

" you don't need to stress much. Since you're not handling your gang work, i have something else for you. Don't you want to know your new work?"

Veer asked with evil smile on his face as he knew it is best punishment for him because Rahul loves his gun most and he can't do anything without it. And here he is going to snatch it from Rahul.

"What are you planning...Look it was for fun Veer, if you want i can say sorry but don't think something big to punish me."

"Oh..There isn't anything big in your punishment since i and Ajay is going back India tomorrow, so someone should need to here and take care of our project..."

"What but Ajay was supposed to deal with it,how can i? And that also alone..."

Rahul asked in disbelieve. He'll have to stay here almost six months to complete the whole project for their new deal. And worst thing is he doesn't know anything about this deal as Ajay was supposed to deal with it.

"Yes...Since Ajay also is  heading the gand work for almost six months.It won't fair if i gave your some help."

And Ajay's  eyes became wide after hearing Veer's statement. He isn't believing on his ears as he'll have to say goodbye his work until Rahul hasn't come.

But what he could do,when Veer decided it already. Finally both them agreed while Veer and Ajay went to their room to complete their packing as they are going back to India.
.
.
.
.
.

.

Six months later...

Rishi pov:

"I'm not believe it..."

Door opened and came my angry little sister.Who placed her shopping begs on a couch and then sat beside me.

Whole time i was working on my laptop as i knew my sister very well. It is her style to ask something, which she can't ask me directly.

"Bhai (brother )....I'm angry. Wouldn't you ask the reason?"

I closed my laptop after hearing her complaint as i know i couldn't work anymore.

"I don't ask because i know, you will tell me your owm.."

My smirk angered her more as she hit me from a pillow while i laughed heartily.

"Bhai...Don't laugh on me..."

"Then what i would do for you.."

I finally asked without wasting a minute as i didn't want to hit by her again.

"Actually...Only you can do it bhai...Not for me but for my friend. You know i got admission on college but she doesn't.."

"So you want me to help her?"

I asked while guessing about her problem and she confirmed it with her node.

Taking deep breath before making myself ready to give her a excuse as i didn't want to make dad angry  for some unknown person,whom i don't.

"She need to work hard if she wants to attend college,Ridhi. I can't help as it is college's decision to select best students for them."

She stood angrily as she didn't expect me to deny her. But i can't help here, doing something like this won't be possible without even notice by dad and he will be angry to me for doing  something like this for a middle class girl.

"She didn't get seat because everyone already booked their seat to give money to our college head,which she didn't do."

Not shock for me as they asked money for us as well from the name of charity.

I thought and asked her as i knew she won't give up till i say yes.

"You want me to help her to arrange money...?"

"No...i want you to help her in admission without her knowing "

I smiled after hearing her as i knew her,she can do anything for her love one.

"Ok...I'm going to talk your college head.You can say her to go tomorrow for her admission."

I announced and she hugged me happily completely forget about her anger.

"I'll go and call her...She'll be happy.."

She said while jumping up and down like a child.

She truly a child..A small thing can make her happy...

I thought and called her college head to arrange everything while make sure dad won't find it.

.....

Update is done. I'll make sure update will be on time from now.

Komal...

.