Ch-4 realization

Rahul pov:

We both reached in courtroom but little late to time as we sucked in traffic jam.

But when we entered inside the courtroom, we heard the judge voice.

"It has proved that JJ colonies doesn't belong to Mr Veer sigh pratab. It's mean he doesn't have right to do any construction work there. If he still disrespect the courtroom by his action. Then the courtroom would take a legal action against him.

Now the court is dismiss here... "

It was enough information for us to take the breath away from our lungs.

But the worst thing is how the hell this thing happened...? When I myself was handling the whole mater.

Soon my thought was broken by a very angry Veer.

" My office in half an hour both of you ....."

Veer ordered me and Ajay. And I don't have idea, when he came here.
But he was looking at ground to avoid eyes contact as it was first time he has lost  the case.

After giving us order Veer went from there without giving us another glare.

" How did it happen...?"

I asked without wasting a second.

" I don't have any idea. Did you do as I said to you?"

Ajay asked restlessly as he was ready to accept the fact that he lose the case first time in his life .

"Of course I did it. I even scared her for her life that she will think twice before stepping outside to her home... "

"if you have threatened  her well then why the hell she is  here in the courtroom?"

Ajay asked angrily, made my eyes widen.

How the hell it's possible? She was too much scared last night, then what happened in a single night that she came outside with grandfather while clearly ignoring  my earlier warning?

I thought and then I heard Ajay voice.

" Look like you threat doesn't work on a  girl, that's why she is smiling with that oldy as she was able to make you fool last night. "

Hearing Ajay taunt. I also looked at the direction, where he was looking and the thing I saw made more confused.

" Is she the girl, whom I was supposed  to threaten? "

I asked while confusion was writing all around on my face.

" Look like you have short memory Rahul. You had met her yesterday still you're asking it to me. "

" Just answer me, Ajay... " I shouted while ignoring his taunt and he nodded finally.

What the... F**k....

I threatened some unknown girl.... But how this...?

I thought unable to find out, how did it happen. Soon my thoughts were  interrupted by Ajay.

" We should go to office... Veer doesn't like if we would be late. "

Ignoring my question. I nodded him to move towards his car as Veer was already left with his car leaving me without any option.

Veer's office

After a while

"Anyone of you can explain why we had lost the case? "

Veer asked directly the question. When Ajay heard it. He started looking in my direction while giving me a signal to explain him which I ignored as I myself didn't have any about it.

"For God sake... Speak up guys.. "

Hearing veer's angry voice Ajay decided to speak first.

" I think Rahul has some misunderstanding due to it he threatened a wrong girl. Which made us lost the case. "

Ajay spoke which made me look at the ground in shame as it was first time I was unable to handle any situation due to my men stupidity.

"And since when you started doing such a mistake Rahul? "

Veer asked. Taunt was clear in his voice, which wasn't clearly his mistake as I made his head down in whole courtroom. So I didn't find his taunt much.

"Do you have any idea because of this mistake how much loss our company face and that Shikhawat's company can win the contract. "

Veer scared which increased my guilt.

" They won't... "
Ajay said while lighting the situation.

" What do you mean? "

I asked before Veer could ask. Finally decided to open my mouth.

" Simple as we didn't get the land but doesn't mean that shikhawat family will get it. "

Ajay said while lightning the situation. It made us relax a bit as we didn't lose against Shikhawat's family. Who is over no 1 rival.

" But still it doesn't change the fact that we lost first time in our life. "

Veer angrily said, made me more guilty as it was whole my mistake.

"Veer if you don't mind. Then I can pay you the loss, you had faced due to my stupidity... "

"Are you mad? Since when money came between our friendship...?"

Veer spoke in full of rage while  cutting me in middle as he didn't like, when I mentioned about money as our friendship is more important than any money.

" You're thinking I'm agree to you  as I faced the loss, then let me clear. It's not the reason of my anger. It was... Just... I lost the contract that's also first time my life I lost... . "

Veer said while last part was a whisper but still I was able to hear it.

" You don't... It was me, who had lose, Veer. I'm the whole who threatened a wrong person which made us lost the case. "

I confessed my mistake and in return Veer gave me a brotherly hug to light the situation.

" Guys I'm also here... "
Ajay I interrupted suddenly.

"We know.. "

We both said together, then chuckle together.

" Guys I'm serious. I have a plan to
Still get the contact. "

Ajay said, made our laughter die there.

" Tell me what I can do... "

I came forward for help as I wanted to correct my mistake.

" Not you but I'm the one, who is going to do something... "

I narrowed my eyes on his statement in suspicion as I didn't want any harm came on Veer.

Ajay understood the reason and assumed me.

" Veer's name won't come in whole matter as I myself will dealing with it. "
Ajay said made me eager to hear his plan. Ajay sensed my eagerness and answered me while making me shut on my place.

You'll soon know about it...

He said with a smirk on his face.
.
.
.
Enjoy it.. don't forget to comment...