Ch-5 planning

Third person pov:

Ajay went to do his work while leaving behind a speechless Rahul.

After a while he got his sense back, so he opened his mouth.

" Veer... You should ask him what he is planning? We couldn't risk now... "

Rahul spoke in concern. He was tensed as if anything goes wrong then they will have to face the consequence, which he didn't want, not after hearing  the court's order.

On the other side Veer ignored his warning and said in calm voice.

"Relax Rahul.... You don't need to worry about it as I'm sure if Ajay decided something then he would have also thought about the consequence as well. So let him handle this... "

Veer's  bossy replied  came out from his mouth, made Rahul silent there. So he left from there without having any choice.

.
.
.

Rishi pov

" Rishi.... "

I heard a flirting voice came front of  me.

"Why are You here Neha?... "

I spoke in irritation as I had more important work rather than hear her nonsense.

But as I expected to her. She ignored my word and came near me to my chair while land a little bit to give me a view of her br**st.

Like I never see before... I thought and pushed her a bit to show her place.

"You should stop this.... It doesn't work on me. "

I said coldly but as a bitch she is she ignored my words and then started moving her fingers on my face seductively.

"Why...? It had worked last time. Maybe you should try it one more time. It doesn't take that much time. "

She spoke shamelessly as she thought her shameful words will do any effect on me. But no... You're not that lucky, who'll get chance to sleep with me twins. I thought while looking at her far awhile. Then spoke.

" You should glad. You had gotten a chance with me to stay near me. But don't hope more than that we had. You're a thing, who was with me for a work. Now your has done, so you can free to go. "

I smirk as soon I saw priceless expression on her face, due to my comment.

"You couldn't do this to me. I cheated my boyfriend just because of you... "

She said emotionally as well a little bit anger was in her voice. But I didn't care of it as I already saw how greedy she is.

Cheap... B** ch, now is behaving herself as a victim.

"That wasn't me... But money. Who made you cheat to your boyfriend. So stopped your melodrama and out from here... "

I shouted, made her mouth shut far awhile but soon she opened it again with a smirk on her face.

"OK... If you don't want to do anything with me then give me money. I'll stay away from your life. "

She said showing her true colors as she realised her seduction wasn't working on me.

But her bad luck... I wasn't going to waste my more money on her as she already have given me information, which I needed.

"You think you'll ask me more money and I'll give you. Do you think me fool?"

I asked her in anger due to her daring .

"No... But you'll be, if you don't give me what I want from you as I have a important news for you. "

She said making herself comfortable on the table while her both arms was on my shoulder. Which didn't stay long as I removed them.

"What do you mean...?"

"They're still behind the project. "

She said, which didn't surprise me much. After all who would want to lose a project of millions. So I denied her help.

" You can leave if you're done... "

I gestured towards the door. But still she didn't do any attempt to go near it.

She is testing my patience... Which wasn't good for her. I was going to snap her but her words stopped me there.

" I have something more for you. Ajay is in the colony and planning to buy it. "

"They won't sail the land. After all it's their home.. "
I cut her with my reason as I already tried to buy it.

"Money can buy anything... Baby. And when someone give them a huge amount with a flat for their living. Then who would deny it? "

She spoke making my eyes widen in shock, as if  offering money to them, is a good idea on my eyes. But with a flat for their living and that also almost for 100 people was a huge mistake in my eyes .

" If they are thinking about it, then I must say they are big fool here. They are offering them money with a flat. They'll lose millions in this. "

" Yes... Which isn't big deal for Veer, not when his ego has hurt here. He wants to win of any cost. Which he'll and about millions if you're forgetting there is profit more than millions. "

She said with a smirk on her face.

" Still it a big risk for my company and I can't face more loss when I'm already facing loss due to Veer. "

I announced my decision. Which soon changed by a voice. Which belongs to my dad.

" But I can... "

"Dad... You don't know what she is saying...it'll make our company bankrolled. "

I tried to make dad understand it.

"Don't worry. I'm not thinking about to getting the project but I'm thinking to hurt Veer's ego. "

Dad said with a evil smirk on his face, which made me wonder about his plan.

"Dad.. Think before doing anything we couldn't take risk over reputation for your revenge game. "

But dad only smile on my warning like he already decided what he wanted to do with Veer.

"You just give her  money as much she wish. I have something important  for her. "

Dad said, which made me do as he wished without having any choice.

" I'll have something important for your boyfriend, made him do that and you'll be millionaire. "

Dad said to her this time, made my eyes widen as it's not good idea to give her millions just for a revenge. It would be much  better if we spend our money on our upcoming project rather than this avenge game.

.
.
.
.

I know I'm late but I'm not getting enough support for you guys, so please shower me with lots of love ad I'm planning to add Rishi and Anshi scenes here as well as Rahul and Ritu.