ch-13 not a nice meeting

Rahul pov:

"So where you live..?"

I asked while starting my car .

Although she is beside me but her thought isn't with me. She had lost deep in her thoughts,which I can understand as she was wondering about our previous encounter or maybe wondering why she is still alive....? I chuckled on my thoughts and went near her while whispered in her ear huskily.

"Are you dreaming about me?"

My sudden question made her jerk and came out of her thoughts.

She saw our closeness while move a little bit away from me and started looking in her front like there is something more beautiful than me.

I sighed with the thought that I have to Wark hard to impress her with my charm. Which isn't big deal for me as I did it so many time before.

"If you'll be silent then how would we reach at your home...?"

I asked ignoring her shiver after  hearing me and my disappoint she's still  scared to me.

What you should expect to her for god sake she has seen a murder in front of her eyes ...my conscience scolded me .

"Look you can be relax I won't hurt you..."

I assumed and she nodded like a obedient child.

I smiled on her innocence and asked her address more politely this time . This time she gave me and drived my car till at her home.

She isn't leaving on the same colony,where I met her....

I thought looking at her house...simple but beautiful like her.

Soon my thoughts were broken by door's sound. She came out to my car without any delay and literally ran towards her home. But it didn't anger me as I know she will come soon to me and that time I won't let her go.

Soon ...you will be mine...

I thought before driving my car away from him.

.

.

.

Ritu pov:

" Beta (child)...why aren't you eating anything? "
Mom asked when she saw me, not eating anything. But what I can do or say to her that I'm scared due to today's incident.

" Maa..( mother) I'm not hungry.."
I just answered ,which isn't completely lie as I'm not feeling hungry today as my mind is roaming around that guy ,who said me his friend.

How I could be his friend ,he is a murderer...

My conscience said and I fully agree to it. I had scared that time ,so I didn't say anything but that didn't mean he will be my friend or anything.

I would never meet him while stay out of his way...

I decided and gets up from my seat while taking my leave. I won't want to make my family worry about me so I hid today's incident .

After entering in my room I laid on bed and sleep took over me.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Two weeks later...( Sorry can't help)

Rishi pov:

" You're late...when you'll be here? "