ch-26 ready to kill

Rahul pov:

When I was holding Ritu someone pushed me and gave me a tight slap on my cheek. First I was in shock but soon my expression was changed into anger as I knew, who dared to do this.

I turned and held her neck to make her realise mistake. Which she did by slapping me twist. First time I didn't give it this important as I thought she is trying to save her friend but now she and her brother are planning to use her to make me down on my knees. Which I wouldn't let happened.

"L..E..T....ME....G...GO"

She wasn't able to speak properly as my grip was cutting the source of oxygen.

"Let her go..Rahul .are you planning to kill her? please..."

I really wish to kill the girl .who dared to snatch my girl. But I can't ignore Ritu . So I let her best friend Ridhi goes easily this time.

She started coughing badly, when my grip was loose on her neck. Ritu run inside to get some water to her and the same time I offer her water ,which I took out from my car.

"You should thankful to me"
I smirked after seeing that she finally drank it.

She glared me in return ,made me smirk widely.

"You should be thankful I'm not calling police otherwise you would be on jail."

I chuckled hearing her unsuccessful attempt to scare me. She is thinking her threat will work on me.

" you can call them . I would love to see ,how they are going to help you."

I took out my mobile and forwarded it. So she can use it. But she didn't do any attempt to call police , only giving me death glare.

"You can try sweetheart. I'm not stoping you"

I casually said and waited for her next move. But she didn't move from her place.

"I know boys like you. But she has me ,so you can't scare her.'

Her words sound like a challenge to me and I love challenge very much.

"You're thinking wrong. I don't want her to scare but i want her to love me like I do and about you being with her. Then you can't even save yourself.  Then how would you save her?"

My question made her a bit confused as she almost forgot the incident. When I had  sent goons to teach a lesson.

" You should think before slapping me next time because There isn't always someone come to your rescue. "

My words made her eyes widen and I'm sure now she understood that I'm the one ,who had sent goons that night to take my revenge as she had slapped me that day like she has done now.

"So you are the cheap person. Who is behind that cheap stunt . I must say it was a really cheap way to scare a girl."

Her words didn't anger me like last time as I know she still doesn't know with whom she is dealing.

"You're saying this because I'm behaving like a gentleman right now. If I'm in my usual self that I'm taking to you with my gun , not with my words."

I slide my cot a bit to show my gun to her and her eyes was big after seeing it and a hint of fear was also present there.

" who are you? "

She asked in hurry still looking at me.

"You already know my name and if you want to know more about me . Then ask your brother.  He surely will answer you sali ji.."