ch-23

Rahul pov:

I was just a step away from losing myself. But when i heard her ,i stopped myself on the right moment before i entered in her.

She loves you...you idiot and here you are using her..

My conscience said and i can't stop myself from feeling guilty . It was true... that i was using her after knowing well enough that she loves me and this thought won't let me live peacefully. So i removed my weight and started wearing my clothes without saying anything.

"Rahul...?"

Her question made me relised my mistake. She needs an explanation of my sudden move to go further as i was the one, who had called her on the first place.

" Wear it and leave please..."
My harsh tone , broke her heart and tears started falling from her eyes and it irritated me more and the thing that she is still in my room.

,so i just hands her dress without caring about her tears much. Afterall it would be good for her own , that she stops dreaming about me.

Soon she stopped crying as she had guessed it won't effect on me and left the place after wearing her dress .

I can't sleep...

I can't rest...

She took away my peace as well and there isn't any reason now for me to let her go away. I will make you mine in everyway. It doesn't matter for me , if you want this or not..there isn't anyone who can take you away from me. I decided and closed my eyes to get some sleep. Which i needed the most.
.
.
.

Rishi pov:

"What the hell you're doing at my home ?"

Neha didn't reply me, just went to my bed and sat there like she own it.

"I have something for you"

She spoke with a seductive smile on her face. Which wouldn't work on me.

"And you know very well , that I'm not intresting in it."

She smirked on my answer and came to me like she was walking on ramp.
When she was standing in front of me ,she moved her finger on my bare chest.

"Well...there isn't sex all the time in my mind...Rishi. sometime i do hard work as well."

"Like sleeping more than a man "

My taunt changed her expression in angry one. She took a step away from me without my asking , which i really wanted that time.

" You're saying like ,you don't enjoy it ,Rishi and about sleeping ! Don't complaint me as you're the one ,who earned more profit by this."

"And like you didn't take money in return."

I smirked seeing her lost all the colour of her face.

"Whatever.. i haven't come here to fight with you but I have something more important for you . If you want to look at it."

She words took my attention and i nodded to continue her. Soon a page come out to her jacket ,which she handed me with a proud smile on her face.

"Ritu..."

First name , which took my attention and now i wasn't feeling sleepy anymore.

It has every detail about her but the page is look like a copy . So I looked at her questioningly.

"I don't want someone notice this missing page and doubt at me ,so i simply copy the details of page . When i got the file."

She's smart on her words and my hate for her can't change the fact.