Ch-10 run away

Third person pov:

"Do you hear google name?"
Rahul sudden  questioned  made her confused as she was thinking why  is he asking this?

"Then do google and wear it..."
He ordered and handed a parcel,which was on his side table.

She didn't waste a second and ran to change her dress.

"Are you mad? Veer will kill you,if he got that you sent her..."

Ajay spoke as soon he saw Lilly wasn't there anymore and Rahul just smiled in return like he said a joke.

And me...We..

"You're also in my plan..."

And here Ajay was involved in his danger plan.

.
.

Ajay pov

I was standing in front of my fear,just because of Rahul.

Took a deep breath while calming my heartbeats first before entering inside.

"Veer..."
I called and soon find Veer there,standing  shirtless ready to shower.

"Why are you here...?"

Veer asked as he was expecting me here this time.

"I have come me here to check,if you're coming with us in pool party."

"I thought i already denied the  offer previously to Rahul. Didn't i?"

He narrowed his eyes and here i got nervous under his  gaze.

"yeah...He forgot to inform me..."

I said in a breath and turned to run without doing my work,which Rahul had given me. But veer voice stopped me before i went out to his room .

"Ajay..."

And i turned to face him giving him a nervous smile .

"You look tensed,there is something i should know? "

my mind started giving me warning to do something before i die.

"Yes...Some charity owner went to meet you. I mean as me and Rahul are in party ,so we thought why not you attend her as we are little busy today..."

I said feeling still nervous due to my lie.

"Ok..."

He finally agreed and went to shower and i do another mistake by taking all his clothes from his cupboard  .

It'll be so romantic...

I thought and ran from there. When i came outside i gave lilly signal,so she could make herself ready to go inside.

.
.
.

Third person pov

"What are they doing inside...?"

"I don't know.."

Ajay said coldly as Rahul's  question irritated Ajay. It's only 15 minutes since,she went inside but they didn't hear a single voice yet.

" You should fix camera there as well..."

"Are you dump...? I'm a lawyer not a camera man, fix it if you wish so.."

Rahul's comment  made Ajay more irritated as he already have written his fate by his previous stunt and now Rahul's more demand only made hard for him to survive from Veer's wrath .

"Why are you being so rude,i just ask you?, if you did it like you took his clothes, then we would be here enjoying the show..."

" And I'm enjoying the beating.."