ch-21 date part:2

Third person pov:

Silent was all in atmosphere. Both were not speaking anything like they weren't present there.

Soon the silent was broken by some footsteps and the same waitress was back with the food. When reached to their table. She saw some gifts were on table. She liked at the expansive gift and then them in confusion . She didn't have idea where to place the food as table was already full due to gifts.

"Sir.. where I placed it?"

She asked after waiting almost five minutes . Rahul became more angry after hearing her voice and snapped her in anger.

"On my head.."

Her angry voice not only scared that poor waitress but Ritu as well. Who flipped on her chair after hearing him.

He is rude..

Ritu thought while looking at the poor waitress. Who didn't have any idea what to do. So she took all the gifts and carefully placed them back in her bag while thinking to return him after dinner.

On the other side Rahul was happy for her doing. He didn't like the idea of her not accepting his gift. But now she did . It calmed his anger.

Waitress didn't stay there long ,after arranging the food she went to there without giving a look to Rahul. Now her affection was die after seeing the anger of that rude guy.

Now both were alone their . Rahul whose mood was normal now looked at Ritu. Who was looking the food in confusion . She never saw this much food on a table. At there home they eat food like normal people roti , salad,and one sabji .. nothing more and here the food was too much for two people.

Who will going to eat it?

"Do you like it? Sorry for not asking for your choice as I already have idea of your liking so I ordered on our behalf"

His answer shocked her . When did she tell him about his liking as the food has all the items of her liking. She looked at the food them a smiling Rahul .who was waiting to hear a compliment from her mouth. Which wasn't going to happen.

"It's too much. I can't eat this much"

He chuckled hearing her.

"Don't worry. You don't need to finish it alone! I'm going to help you."

His answer was relief to her but still they both won't able to finish it. Then why ordered this much food.

It would be to waste.

She said in her mind while looking at the delicious food in front of her. If she was in her home then she gives it to beggars, who doesn't have food for living. But here he is wasting it.

Rich people...

She taunted but didn't let it come out from her mouth .

"You guess ..you didn't like the food ,as you aren't eating it . We can order something else if you want.."

"No"

Her shout stopped him before he called the waitress and waste more food than this.

"I just to much. So I don't know from where should I start."

Her reply made him smile slightly seeing her innocent. He was happy to order another food for her while thinking maybe he missed something or she didn't like it. But here she was worry because she didn't know from where should she start eating. He wanted to chuckle on the thought but stopped himself as he didn't want her to think . He is making fun of her .