ch-18 her decision

Pictures which I'm using belong to its right full owner . All right belong to her/his only. I'm only using it to create a imagination nothing more...

Third person pov:

Days went and Rahul still didn't meet Ritu as he promised himself ,that we won't meet her untill he finds the real culprit.

We was hell busy in making a great plan to capture it and for it won't take any of his men help as he can't risk for his plan.

Now it's time to implicate his plan. Soon he called Parth ,who came there within a second.

"You called boss?"

"Yes.. Parth. There is money in the bag ." He spoke motion towards the bag with his eyes .

He looked at the bag and then Rahul in confusion as why he's giving it to him?

Rahul understood his confusion and explained him.

"You have to give this money to MLA Vikram."

Although Parth had to follow Rahul's order without asking any question. But still he was curious and wanted to know the reason behind this sudden money delivery.

"Sir...there is something important?"

Parth's question didn't anger him as Rahul knew ,he is his trustful men .who don't fear him like his other  as he knew how to deal with him.

"Yes.. there's something important for over next deal . You can say over next deal will depend on your visit."

Parth nodded in understanding as he already had gotten the Idea that Rahul didn't wish to share any more information with him . He sighed and  went from there while taking bag with him.

All the time Rahul have a victory smile on his like he had won something big.

"Soon I'll meet you love.."

He promised in himself and called his man ,whom he hired to look Ritu in his absence.

"Sir..."

He heard his man ,who picked his call in just three rings as Rahul always use to call me this time to take update of Ritu.

"Did you send her gift?"

The first thing Rahul use to ask his man about the gift ,which he sends to Ritu daily through his man.

"Yes..sir. I did "

His answer satisfied him. He wished to be with her but his work didn't let him still he couldn't stop himself for sending her gift and cards to show his love. He wants to win her in any cost and for it , he can do anything . So money and expensive gift wasn't a big deal for him.

He always has seen how expensive gift can make any girl happy like he did in his past. So it was a good choice to send her gift as he was 100% sure till now she would be in love with him like he is.