ch-25 warning

Third person pov:

Everything was going smooth in Ritu's life as Rahul wasn't showing himself anymore, after their last encounter. But she didn't know that Rahul already had eyes on her. He was watching her far a little bit distance without her knowing as He wanted to give her sometime ,so she could think properly about his proposal without being hipper like she was last time.

Although , Rahul wanted to give her some space, but still he couldn't stop himself from feeling jealous, whenever he saw Rishi around her. He also has noticed nowadays he saw Ritu with Rishi most.

Although they are not alone but still he feels jealous, when she gives him her innocent smile ,which she never gave him and it breaks his heart .

How can he see the girl whom he loves with someone else. Who isn't less in anything than him. Most important ,he isn't a guy ,who roams with a girl openly without thinking about his profit and he didn't want her to be hurt by him in anyway. So he thought he would go to her and try to make her understand ,so she could stay away from him.

Now he was standing outside of her college, waiting for her to come out and bless him with her presence .

After almost an hour she finally blesses him while showing her angel like face.

She was wearing a navy blue full length one piece dress .

Simply beautiful...

He thought while ad

miring the beauty and came

out to his car without even his knowing.

Ritu pov:

I was on my way to go college, then suddenly a figure came in my way to stop my way.

Rahul...?

I mumbled his name under my breath feeling shocked as he didn't show to himself since last two days. I thought he forgot about me . But he was again here standing in front of me.

What does he want now?

I thought and wait for him to say something  or at least leave my way.

"I want to talk with you."

He spoke after staring me a while.  I nodded as I knew he won't leave my way without having a talk with me. So we went in a corner for some privacy. Where we can talk freely .

"How are you..?"
He asked nicely like everything is normal between us. So I answered him in a single words.

"Good.."

He took a sharp breath due to my lack of response and then spoke.

"You should not fear to me. I would never hurt you. "

His eyes was showing honesty in it. But I didn't want to trust him as he is cable to hurt anyone . But still I didn't disturb him and let him say whatever he wanted.

"I was angry to you before but you're not wrong in your place as well as me. You are the first person who have rejected me and it's hurt me and my ego. So i thought I would forget you and I even tried it. But I can't do it. "

He paused to take a step near ,made me gulped my saliva in my throat .

"I love you truly do.."

Fear was all on my face and after hearing it . I remembered the night ,when he had proposed me and I had run away in fear.

"I..I.. don't "

Words came out to my mouth and he silent for a while.

"You should not have come to meet me here. Everything knew you here. I don't want anyone see us together "

I spoke .when I didn't get any response.

"I just want to say something important to you. "

He mumbled  under his breath ,which i heard as I was close too him.

What does he want to say..?

I thought feeling confused as their wasn't anything important thing  between us to talk and he guessed my question after seeing my face. So he explained him.

"I want to stop about visiting Rishi."

My expression changed into anger one as it wasn't a statement but it was a order and what about him saying me to stop visiting Rishi as I never did try to meet him or even a proper talk to him, then how can he assume the thing which I never have done.

"And what do you mean by saying this. Are you assuming me that I'm doing it intensely? "

I asked confidently without feeling scared as he was questioning on my character, which I wouldn't let it happened. He looked at me seeing my demanding tone and replied after talking a deep breath.

"You're thinking me wrong. His intention is wrong towards you and I don't want you to hurt."

" intention...? You are saying his intention is wrong, who didn't even force me to do anything? Then what about you ? Is your intention good towards me ? You're a killer a murderer. If anyone one is wrong here is you ,not Rishi. So don't you dare to blame anyone.  When you're wrong himself. "

My words changed all the colors of his face and now he was looking a raging bull ready to kill me right.

Rahul pov:

If I say her words were hurting me before.  Then It was nothing in front of the pain i feel ,when she took that bastard side. She was my killing and force side . But she didn't see that I didn't hurt her after being rejected by her. My feelings were true to her and I'm trying my best to not force them on her . But look like she didn't want to see it or wants to ignore it and it was ragging me. So I held her both hands in him painful grip and her in my embrace.

"If I'm cable to kill someone, then I can kidnap you as well. So don't think my silent as my weakness. I love you that's why I'm waiting for your yes otherwise a criminal can fully cable to force his love on you."

I paused and took my face near her but she turned her face and started looking her right side. So I took my face near her cheek and started  touching  her cheek with my nose, made her shiver there.

" I know more than hundreds way to make you that you love me. So don't dare to show me attitude or taking that bastard name in front of me. Because in the end you have to be with me ,so let this enter in your small mind. "

I threatened her feeling good ,when she didn't try to interrupt to me. But my happiness wasn't last long as something unexpected happened with me. Which never happened in my life.

.
.
.

Any guess?? What is going to happen?

If your answer while right . I'll publish your name on next update. And sorry for delay as I changed my phone.  So I need to do settings in it also I had a exam on 19 . So I was doing preperation.  But I'm free from now. So let's see how it goes as I really want to update fast.