ch-15 his dominate behaviour

Rahul pov:

I was in front of mirror while checking my look last time before exiting.

Handsome as always...

I complicated and took my necessary. Then I went downstairs ,there I heard Kaki's voice. Who is taking care of me and Veer since our childhood. As I'm not leaving with Veer anymore Kaki decided to stay with me as she thought I can't take care of myself like Veer can do. Since then she is with me.

"Rahul beta ( boy) first eat your breakfast otherwise you will forget to eat it."

Her voice shows me care and love , which I never got as I didn't have a family.

"I'll eat outside Kaki . I'm in hurry."

I spoke in pleading voice . So she couldn't force me and she agreed while a little node.

"If you promise ?"

She asked, like I can say no to her.

"I promise"

I spoke and almost ran outside as it is almost 9 at morning and I have to see Ritu there.

She is supposed to be there as today is her first day and I already had decided to meet her at any cost.

I want to win her heart . Thus I am trying my best to impress her as I know she isn't in love with me . Infect she  scares to me easily , which I have to change first before making her mine.

I thought and saw I'm outside of her college.

I should check inside . She wouldn't be there...

I decided as college's gate was already closed. Which means she would be there .

Soon I wore my sunglasses and came out from my car , while taking my steps towards my destination.

"Sir... do you have any I.d. ?"

Some guard came to block my way. Which I didn't like a bit.

"Am I need it ?"

I asked in demanding tone while removing my sunglasses angrily as he dared to ask my I.d.

Doesn't he wish to live a long life?

My conscience asked and soon I saw the guard lost all colours of his face. Which gave me a bit relief. But that guard didn't let it long .

"I... d..don't let an..y per..son go with..
out a I...d..sir. It's my duty"

I could sense fear in his shivery voice. But it doesn't change the fact that he dared to block my way. Which won't good for his life.

"I don't have any! Now what?"

I declared proudly while waiting for his next move . So I could show him his place.

"Then I won't let you go sir..?"

All the fear suddenly disappeared in the air as well as my patience. Next moment I took my gun out and placed it on his heat .

"Now I would see ,how you're going to  stop me ?"

"I'm.. do..ing..my duty ..sir.. please do..n't"

His voice was evident of fear for his life . But his word was like challenge to me . Which I don't let go without winning it and to win it. I can do anything like killing him without even caring about anyone. But I wanted to see regret in his eyes first. So I shot him on his right leg ,made him shout painfull.

Hearing it whole College had come out to see the whole scene . But none of them dared to come there to save his life ,as everyone  there fear to me. Which they should need to do as no-one can disrespect me and come in front of way. I was going to pull my  trigger last time to end his life . But stopped as soon as I got a gleam of her. She was there in crowd , looking at me with fear evident in her eyes...for me . Which stopped my hand as it was the last thing I want to see .
Fear in her eyes that's also for me..

So I let him go ,not before showing him his place. So I bent down a little to face him.

"You know , you're lucky that you're still alive otherwise there's not anyone.who can live their life after disrespecting me."

I declared and went towards crowd. Where she was trying to hide. But my eyes on her the whole time till I reached beside her.

.
.
.

As soon I reached towards her everyone was disappeared like their life depends on it. Which was a great thing as I don't want anyone of them disturbed our precious moments.

"I come here for you..."

Words came out from my mouth without even my knowing and she became nervous in my presence . which I didn't mind as I'm enjoying it.

"I...I.. have...c..l..ass.."

So you don't want someone take him at hospital?"

My question made her eyes widen but soon she composed herself and gave me a small node in yes like she was saying me that she wants someone take him at hospital.

"Then have a coffee with me as I promised someone that I will have my breakfast for sure."

I announced and called  an ambulance to deal with that guard without hearing her answer , which I knew would be positive. So I didn't wait for it.

"Do you want to come with me outside or not "

I asked her as she didn't move from her place when I wanted to my car to open it for her. but she didn't give me an answer while standing there like a mute or  she didn't heard me.

Now I'm losing my calmness again. Due to her silent treatment.

"Are you going to come with me or not? If you don't ,then we can go to your college's cafeteria as well . "

I demanded answered while folding both of my hands near my chest waiting patiently for her answer . Which I already knew.

₹I..will..go.. with you.. outside.."

I smirked as I knew she will choose this only. Anybody will be do the same thing as she did ,if they don't want to go in front of all . Specially When a gangster  was beside him or her.

.

.

.

Don't forget to comment and vote as I don't get much vote in my previous chapters.