ch-20 date part 1

Third person pov:

Rahul was hell nervous whole time while driving his car . It was first time he was planning something like this for a girl . Before it he never need to do it as they already was impressed by his charm and money. moreover His previous relations was only for pleasure. They used his money and in return he used them. There were not heart connection any of them. But now everything has changed..he has changed and most important his feelings were changed just by a young girl. Who has stolen his heart even without try and now he wants to give her everything which he owns.

Soon you would be most happiest girl of this world.

He thought while dreaming about his future with his love without having idea that his all dream will be end soon by the same girl. Who had sat beside him while thinking about how to deal with him. So he won't be angry and accept the truth .

Please god...

She prayed whole time while looking at road to observe the way to go home if she needs to go alone.

.
.

.

After a while they both reached outside a seven stars restaurant. which she only saw in movies .when he parked his car there . He came out to the car with normal expression on his face and why won't it be. It wasn't his first time to visit a luxury place like Ritu. Whose mouth was huge open while looking at the beauty in front of her. As She was still inside , didn't want to come outside and go somewhere like this expensive place . Where she only can go in her dream.

He turned to look at the lady . Who has completed lost in her thoughts. A satisfy smile on his face after seeing her like this. He was happy that he has already made impressed like he wanted to...

Your all dream would be true soon...

He promised in his mind and opened his car's door to cut the chain of her thoughts.

"You already started dreaming about me..."

He joked while his face was too close to her left cheek and if she turned then his lips met to her cheek.

Although he really wish that it would happen but still He can see discomfort on her face .

Maybe another time...

He told his hear and held her hand to guide her outside .

Ritu was checking her surrounding like a eager child to admire the place as much she can and All the time Rahul was looking at her in amusement

Ritu was checking her surrounding like a eager child to admire the place as much she can and All the time Rahul was looking at her in amusement . Which he can understand as he knew it was her first time to visit a place like this.

"Shall we ?"

He spoke forwarding his a hand to take his. She looked him and then his hand still in shock.

Is he crazy? Can't he see I'm not in a proper dress to go there..

She crushed him mentally for taking him out like this.