Ch-9 planning

Rahul pov:

"We come here from enjoying....Right?"

Ajay as almost seventh time to confirm it as his question will change my answer.

"Yes...I thought you already know it. "

I answered and rolled my eyes as I'm already bored by his questions.

"So why are we still here....?"

Horror was writing on his face.When he was questioning me and it made me chuckle after all it didn't happen mostly, you see Ajay begging in front of you.

"Because i don't have mood...."

My reply made his eyes big in shock as it was the last answer, he would expect to me.

"Are you serious? Or you have fever...? Oh...My...God i told you to pack some worm clothes as the weather isn't suitable for you. But you didn't hear ne."

He touched my temple in attempt to check my temperature while behaving like a girl.

"Stop your acting you sound like my girlfriend bro...And I'm perfectly fine."

"Then...?"

He narrowed his eyebrow.

"Then...?"

I questioned back which made him rolled his eyes on my fake innocence.

"Then why you're behaving like a gay..."

He shouted on top of his lungs,which made unexpected attention towards us, some girls there is looking at me shock as some with pity in their eyes as i don't look like a gay material.

"Just stop shouting...Girls are here thinking me as a gay..."

I glared Ajay but it didn't work as he was in full mood to irritate me,so he again opened his mouth.

"Really bro...All you cares about those bimbos,when myself is believing you as a gay.."

This time he was in trouble as the word bimbos made those girls glared in his direction,who was giving me with pity before.

This guy need to keep his mouth shut...

" Don't you think you're making it a big deal it's my wish if i want to go in swimming pool or not..."

"Are you kidding? It's just not a swimming pool bro... It's a heaven for a single guy like us. We should be there not here..."

He spoke whole last word in disgust like his whole body was burned by a single word.

"And I'm not holding you here...Bro, am i?"

I showed him my booth hand,so he could see I'm not holding him. But he didn't have the mood to hear anything.

"Yes..You're not holding me but you're not ready to accompany me as well like Veer ditched us before..."

I burst out from laughter after hearing his complaint and he just glared me in return to make me hold my laugh.

"Don't...Get me wrong bro...Now you are behaving like a gay...Since when you need a guy to accompany you in pool...?"

He was now red with embarrassment as he didn't think before saying those words. So he cleared himself.

"I don't mean it,so don't make it joke... I'm just wondering,where is my single ready to mingle friend is gone...?"

He finally caught me in his words as i don't have answer of this question. I just don't mood to have fun with any girl.

"I'll accompany you if you'll help me to hook Veer with a girl."

"No..."

He stoop up from his seat while shouting.

"Ask anything you want but not this.. Do you forget what happened before..?"

He reminded me our previous morning encounter.

Flashback

"So you want me to help you in your plan...?"

"Yes..."

I answered to Ajay like it wasn't a big deal. But he shouted in return like i said him to blast a building.

"Are you...Mad...I won't going to anything. I still have wish to live my life little longer."

He said and took two steps to go away but soon he came back with wide eyes.

"What she is doing...? Who called her..?"

His sound panicked only after seeing Lilly, so what will happen when he would hear my whole plan.

"I called her..."

"What..? Are you mad? Veer will kill us...Do you forget what she did last time...? "

All his questions came out of his mouth after hearing my statement. He should understand it that Veer should also start enjoying his life...Like us till when he will stay single to wait his girl. So i came up with a plan to hook up Veer with a girl, who isn't bad in her own. She is a modern girl but still down to earth,me and veer met her two years before, where she started liking him. Veer had also sensed it and had maintained his gape. But she wasn't in mood to leave Veer.

She followed him, sent him message while asking about a chance till Veer didn't agree to give her a date.

When veer finally ready to his fast late, he did something, which made that poor girl run with tears in her eyes.

I don't know what had happened that day but She never showed us her face till i got information about her being here. So i called her..And my shocked she accepted my offer like she was waiting for a chance.

"Am i looking ok...?"

She asked showing het short dress like it would work this time while Ajay was continuously signaling me to send her before Veer saw her. But I'm not in mood to hear him so ignored his warning  and focused on my plan.

"Lilly...Please don't think me wrong but You know Veer very well. So it won't work to get his attention. "

I spoke and her face fall due to sadness, but not too long as i gave her an advice to impress Veer.

"You know you should wear some Indian dress like Saree. It would work as he will think you're trying to change yourself for him."

My words work on her like magic and she started glowing with a smile.

Thank god atleast she is ready...

I thought but she destroyed my thought with her question.

"I have a problem...."

Still she have a problem...

"And what is it?"

"I don't know how to wear saree..."

Here i got another problem to make my friend's love story...

.
.
.
.

Flashback will be continue in next update...
..