An Old Friend

Sexual Content warning 

TJ froze when Alex asked the heart-stopping question. "I got it from Damion..." TJ stuttered. "Why did he give you a jacket?" Alex asked curiously. "Well, he's a vampire and he keeps it cold in his house, so he gave me his jacket." TJ lied. "Oh, okay." Alex smiled as he jumped in the bed next to TJ. TJ let out a sigh of relief when the boy jumped in the bed. Alex laid on his side causing TJ to instinctively wrap his arms around him holding the smaller boy tightly. "Goodnight," TJ whispered into Alex's ear sending chills down the boy's spine. "Don't do that," Alex mumbled into his pillow. "Do what?" TJ said furrowing his eyebrow burying his face into Alex's neck. "That," Alex said blushing deeply. TJ was at a total lose breathing on Alex's neck causing him to squirm. TJ only held him tighter kissing his neck. "It makes me feel all weird," Alex said in a soft tone. TJ continued to attack the boy's neck causing him to let out soft moans. "T-TJ s-stop," Alex spoke squirming more. TJ was unresponsive and Alex could see the glow in TJ's eyes as he attacked the boy.

Alex's POV:

I don't know what was going on. I wanted him to stop but I also wanted him to continue. I have never felt this way with someone before. Was it because he marked me...? My thoughts were interrupted when I felt TJ getting a bit too excited. I could feel his member pressed against my back causing me to jump. "I-I'm not ready," I said looking down at my feet. TJ groaned in frustration. "I-I'm sorr-." "I don't care. It's whatever." TJ said with anger in his voice. He got out of the bed walking towards the door. "Where are you going?" I asked a bit scared because of how angry he seemed to be. "OUT!" He shouted slamming the door behind him. "UGH!" I yelled knocking things off my new desk my mom had gotten me. "WHY ARE YOU SUCH A FUCK UP!" I yelled at the top of my lungs before collapsing on the ground in tears. I felt so cold without him. He always gets like this any time I tell him to stop. My thoughts were interrupted by my mom bursting through to door at high speeds to see me on the ground.

  ⛔You're Safe now⛔  

Narrator:

"What's wrong?" Angel asked Alex who seemed to be crying. "Nothing, I just can't do anything right!" Alex spoke louder than he thought. "Watch your tone thank you," Angel spoke sternly. "Now, what happened?" She asked in a more calming tone. "TJ keeps ignoring me because I won't..." "Mate with him?" Alex's mother finished. "Y-yeah," Alex spoke shyly. "It's okay, he will get over it. If you're not ready then he has to respect that." Alex's mother explained. "But what if he leaves me? What if he gets with someone else?" Alex said speaking through his tears. "He won't. I promise." Angel said getting down onto one knee to comfort her child. "Where did he go to?" Angel asked the crying boy. "I'm not sure. He just said he was leaving." Alex said wiping his tears. "I know where he's going." Asher suddenly said startling Angel.

A couple minutes later:

Alex was riding on Asher's back while he was in wolf form. "Where are we going?" Alex asked enjoying the wind in his hair. Asher did not respond due to the fact being in wolf form. "Oh right, I forgot." Alex chuckled enjoying the ride. Asher made a dash towards some nearby woods dodging rocks, trees, and other objects as he made his way to an unknown location. Once Asher made it to his location, Alex sat there in awe. "Where are we?" Alex said staring into the body of water in front of him. The moonlight was glistening off the water's surface and the trees swayed as the light breeze blew through them. Alex looked to his left to see a boy skipping stones in the crystal clear water. "TJ?" Alex said in a low tone. TJ looked over a little surprised to see Alex and continued skipping stones.