Saved By The Howl

SEVEN HOURS LATER:

Damion yawned, stretching making obnoxious noises as he did. "Gosh, I'm so glad we don't have school today." He said to himself rubbing his eyes heading down the stairs. His eyes were still half open not noticing that Alison and Jack were sitting on his couch as he made breakfast. "SO! What's for breakfast?" Jack shouted right behind Damion causing him to turn around and hit Jack in the face with a skillet. "Fucking hell," Jack said on the ground rubbing the side of his face. "Don't fucking do that," Damion said holding his heart that doesn't beat. Alison chuckled watching the boy get injured. "Why are you to here?" Damion asked in a rude tone. "Well, excuse me for wanting to be with my boyfriend." Alison snapped back at Damion.

Damion sighed and continued making breakfast. "What's up with you? Why have you been acting so weird?" Alison suddenly asked catching Damion off guard. "It's because..." Damion backhanded Jack sending him flying into a wall. "Shut up idiot," Damion said walking towards Alison. "I think we need a well... break." Damion said as Alison's palm met his cheek and jaw. Damion massaged his jaw looking back at the girl with tears in her eyes. "Why..." She asked with anger in her voice and eyes. "I'm just confused right now okay," Damion said looking everywhere but the girl. "Don't tell me..." Alison said as her face scrunched up. "He's not that bad," Damion spoke. "He's a fucking wolf. It's forbidden and you want to leave me for that." Alison spoke coldly. "I DON'T CARE IF HE'S A WOLF!" Damion shouted. Alison went to hit him again only for Damion to catch it. "You need to go. NOW!" Damion said trying to keep his calm.

Alison yanked her hand free making her way towards the door. "I'd like to see him give you what I gave you." She said slamming the door behind her. Jack stood up rubbing his head stumbling a bit. "The fuck was that for," Jack said glaring at Damion. "Because you're an Idiot," Damion said turning off the stove sitting on one of his barstools slamming his head on the dinner table. "That's tough man. How long were you guys dating?" Jack asked placing his hand on Damion's back. "Six months," Damion spoke muffled. "And you're going to let some wol... person get in the way of that." Jack said calmly. "It's complicated," Damion said lifting his head up. "Dude, are you crying? This must be serious. I've never seen you cry ever." Jack said squinting at his tears. "Don't get used to it." Damion hissed at Jack. "Well, you better figure your shit out soon, or else you're going to lose everyone. Except me, you're stuck with me." Jack said with a smile on his face. "I never thought I would be glad to hear that." Damion chuckled. "Oh my god, did he just laugh too. I am on a roll today." Jack said as Damion playfully punched him in the arm.

Meanwhile:

TJ woke up grabbing for Alex only to realize what happened last night. TJ sighed sitting up falling off the couch forgetting he was not on the bed. "Damnit." TJ groaned. "Dude, you are a mess," Asher said with his legs Indian style eating ice cream. "What are you eating?" TJ said standing up stretching. "It's ice cream. It's super good." Asher said scooping another spoon full. TJ walked over and inspected the weird tub. "I think I'll pass," TJ spoke heading upstairs. "No one offered you any anyway." Asher pouted eating some more.

TJ knocked on Alex's door only to not get an answer. He knocked again before opening it seeing Alex sleeping in only his boxers. TJ's mouth started to water before looking away. "Get up Alex, we have school," TJ spoke focusing on the ground. Alex shifted a bit covering his ear with a pillow. "ALEX!" TJ shouted causing Alex to jump almost ten feet in the air. "What!" Alex groaned in frustration. "School," TJ said softly. "It's Saturday, we don't go to school today," Alex said jumping back into his bed slinging the cover over his head.