Retired

"Alex!" Asher yelled appearing out of the woods. Alex turned and looked at Asher scaring him. It was if he had no pupils or irises, it was just white. Alex suddenly passed out and his eyes reverting back to normal. "Alex?" Asher spoke quietly.

Damion, Jack, and TJ stand up groaning in pain. "What the hell was that?" Damion spoke rubbing his back. "I don't know. It was like; everything he did had a greater impact than it normally would have. Aiden was still lying on the ground unconscious. Damion quickly ran over to him to check his pulse. "He's alive, just unconscious," Damion informed. Jack picked the unconscious boy up bridal style.

"Is Alex okay?" TJ asked Asher who was holding the boy in his hands. "He's fine; I think he just unlocked a new power," Asher explained. "He what?" TJ asked a bit excited. "His eyes were white and gave me the chills," Asher explained. "A Snow Harpy, he has evolved into a Snow Harpy," Damion spoke. "It does not matter now. We have to find Alison." Jack reminded everyone. "How, it's not like they are going to give her to us. Even if we do what they want." Asher claimed.

Meanwhile:

Matthew quickly hopped out of his helicopter, storming inside. "Wait, slow down." Darius squeaked trying to quickly get out and keep up with Matthew. Matthew did not respond and burst through the front doors. All eyes darted into his direction with Darius close behind.

Everyone started to whisper things like; "That's him. That's 57." Matthew ignored their comments and headed straight for the main conference room on the top floor. Matthew approached two large guards wearing shades and black suits. "This is a restricted area. We cannot let you through." One of the men spoke. Matthew glared at them holding up his palm showing his serial number that was tattooed on his skin. The guards fumbled around and quickly opened the door using their handprint. "So sorry 57. It won't happen again." The men spoke. Matthew and Darius walked into the large room. The floors were smooth marble. So shiny, you were able to see your reflection.

Matthew quickly walked towards a man sitting in a fancy swivel chair. "57, I am assuming you have completed your mission?" The man voiced in a hum. "You told me the entire harpy population was exterminated," Matthew spoke, as he got closer to the man. Two female guards stepped in front of Matthew blocking him from getting any closer. Matthew looked up at the two women who showed no expression similar to Matthew. "Many of them have been wiped out. Why do you care anyway 57?" The man turned around facing Matthew.

The man had a clean cut beard and a scar over his left eye. "Because... my father was a harpy." Matthew voiced. The man's eyes seemed like they were going to pop out of his head. "You don't know of your father boy." The man tried to convince. "Yes, I do. I've been thinking for myself lately." Matthew chuckled. Darius had a small smile plastered on his face. "What a shame, one of our top agents having to be decommissioned." The man spoke turning his back to the two boys. "Take care of them." The man commanded the two guards.

Both guards obeyed and quickly attacked the two boys. Matthew dodged both the women's attacks grabbing Darius trying to leave the room. Two more guards stood in front of the door blocking them in. "Give it up 57, you may be good, but you're not that good." The man spoke. Matthew's pupil started to glow a bright blue meaning he was processing information.