The First Date (Part: 1)

Name: Ada (Peyton Elizabeth Lee) 
Age: 17
Species: Demon
Genus: Vampire
Personality: Quiet and Deceptive 

 Name: Ada (Peyton Elizabeth Lee) Age: 17Species: DemonGenus: VampirePersonality: Quiet and Deceptive 

Name: Josephine
Age: 17
Species: Humanoid
Genus: Hunter
Personality: Cocky and Stubborn

  It had been a month since Damion had passed away and people continued to talk about long after his passing

  It had been a month since Damion had passed away and people continued to talk about long after his passing. Jack had become a lot more aggressive and Alison started home school. She couldn't handle everyone talking about him. She couldn't stand the "I hope you feel better" cards. It only caused her to become more depressed.

   "Hey," TJ smiled sitting at the lunch table. "Hey," Everyone replied except for Jack. "So, I've been thinking." TJ turns facing Alex. "We haven't been on an official date before." TJ stated holding the boy's hand. Alex felt his face quickly become hot and red. "So I was thinking I could take you one of my favorite spots to clear my mind." TJ smiled. "ABSOLUTELY... I mean, of course." Alex said regaining his composure. Everyone let off a small chuckle before he buried his face into TJ's chest hiding his embarrassment. 

   The bell rang and everyone headed to there next period class. TJ stepped into his class instantly feeling the air become heavy. "Hello, class. I'm sure you remember me but if not my name is Mr. Andrews, but feel free to call me Thomas." The man smiled. TJ took his seat and quickly texted the group chat. 

Ghostbusters

TJ added Alex, Asher, Aidan, Alison, Luna, and Jack to the chat.
Jack Left the chat

TJ: What was that all about

Asher: I'm not sure

Aidan: Can we please get to the point.

Luna: Wait, what's going on?

TJ: Oh yeah right

TJ: Does anyone else get weird vibes from the new sub-Mr Andrews