The Prank Gone South

⛔️Chapter Contains Smut⛔️

The boys finally made it back to the house. "We need to hurry," Damion said taking the boy on his back around to the back of the house. TJ hopped off Damion's back and juggled the back door yelling fuck due to the fact it was locked. "Calm down, calm down." Damion chuckled before standing right in front of the door. "What are you doing?" Alex asked jumping off Jacks back. "Just watch," Jack said with a smirk on his face. Damion closed his eyes and vanished appearing on the other side of the door unlocking it letting the boy's in. "How the hell did you do that?" TJ said amazed. "I'm just cool like that," Damion said with a toothy grin. TJ and Alex both rolled their eyes stepping into the house quietly hoping Ms. Miller was not there. "I think we made it back before she did," TJ said with a long sigh of relief. "Where is Asher?" Alex said causing TJ's sigh of relief into a sigh of frustration. "I'm right here, calm down." A naked boy stated from the doorway. "GODDAMNIT PUT ON SOME CLOTHES," Damion shouted covering his eyes. Alex and Jack stared for a bit then turned away with small blushes on their face.

An hour later

"Where is Ms. Miller?" Alex asked flipping through channels on the TV. "I don't know. She said she would be back almost an hour ago." Asher said a bit worried. "I'm sure she is just enjoying herself," Damion said sitting so close next to TJ, he could feel his body heat on his cold skin. Alex glared at the two with jealousy written all over his face. "Are those two dating?" Alex whispered into Asher's ear. "Not that I know of," Asher replied also watching the two laugh and interact playfully.

The boy's conversation was interrupted by an aggressive knock on the door. "Shit, she's back," TJ said jumping off the couch and shooing Damion and Jack out the back door. "I'll see you at school okay," TJ smirked. "Maybe sooner." Damion smiled before vanishing leaving TJ speechless. Jack shook his head and chuckled. "You guys are hopeless," Jack said vanishing right behind Damion. Alex glared at with anger boiling up inside him. He had never felt this way before about anyone. He just wanted TJ all to himself and no one else could have him.

Asher ran to the front door opening quickly watching Iris and Dylan fall on the floor drunk. "Um, Ms. Miller?" Asher asked helping the two up. "Please, call me IrIs." The woman speech was slurred. Asher set Dylan and Iris on the couch. "Holy shit, our high school teacher is wasted," TJ said laughing. "Shut up and help me take them to their room," Asher said rolling his eyes picking up Iris. "You're no fun, you know that?" TJ said picking up the man bridal style following behind Asher. Asher ignored his comment and kicked the slightly cracked bedroom door open and laid the woman gently down on the bed. TJ did the same placing the man on the opposite side of the bed. "Dude, we should total prank them," TJ said with a devilish smirk on his face. "No way dude, If she finds out, we are so dead." Asher whisper yelled. "Oooo, Asher scared of his Physics teacher?" TJ said making crybaby's faces. "I'm not scared..." Asher said crossing his arms. TJ just continued mocking him as Asher sighed finally giving in. "Fine, but if we get caught. We blame all of this on you." Asher said. "As always," TJ smirked. "So what are we going to do?" Asher asked looking at the two who were fast asleep. "We should make it look like they slept together," TJ said causing Asher to scrunch up his face. "Come on. Imagine Ms. Miller's face when she wakes up next to a half-naked man." TJ chuckled. "NO WAY DUDE," Asher said getting ready to leave. TJ put his hands on his hips resembling a chicken as he started clucking. "Would you cut it out?" Asher growled. "Sorry, I don't speak chicken," TJ said continue to cluck. "I'll show you," Asher said under his breath before slowly making his way over to the bed. "I'll get Ms. Miller you get Dylan," Asher said starting to take the drunken woman's top off. TJ nodded and pulled off Dylan's shirt and pants. "He's pretty hot for a 20-year-old guy," TJ said causing Asher to gag. "Alright let's get out before she comes to," Asher said walking out of the room waiting for TJ then closing it behind them. The two boys high-fived and got ready to walk back downstairs being met with a scolding Alex. "What did you guys do?" He asked. "We just played a little prank, lighten up," TJ said walking past the boy. "If she asks me anything, I am telling all I know," Alex said chuckling.