I'm Sorry...

"You Idiots, how could you let a group like that get the upper hand!" A loud and powerful voice boomed, his voice bouncing off the walls creating an eerie echo that would send chills down anyone's spine. "Well they did have an alpha." The dark haired vampire stated. "Not to mention the king vampires best friend." Jason chimed in. 

    The larger vampire slammed his fist against the concrete wall, the once small crack in the wall quickly grew barley stopping before the twins. Both boys seemed unfazed and there faces still emotionless. Stone cold as if they were just empty. "I want you to find them and get the harpy boy. This is your last chance, I'm done dealing with your failures. If either of you comeback empty handed, you will have to deal with me. GOT IT!" Jason and Justin both rolled there eyes but bowed in respect. "Yes sir." 

Meanwhile:

   "Do we have to go?" TJ sighed being drug by an excited Asher. "Jack never asks us to come over, plus he's going threw a lot right now. We should be there for him." 

    "But he is always so scary and giving me death glares." TJ pouted. "Well maybe if you didn't touch and sniff everything in the house, maybe he would want to kill you all the time." Alex spoke from TJ's back who was carrying him. "What, I'm a curious boy." TJ smiles. "More like a weird boy." Asher said earning a chuckle and a death glare from TJ. "See, you both have so much in common." Asher kept pushing. 

    "If you don't stop talking, I'm going to hit you and then he'll really have something to stare at." Asher quickly closed his mouth while Alex looked away and pretended he didn't hear anything. 

    Once the boys made it to Jacks house, they knocked on the door and awaited for him to answer the door. "Coming!" Jack shouted seemingly from upstairs. Loud stomps could be heard from jack running down the stairs to get to the door. 

    Jack opens the door greeting the three boys with a huge smile. "Um... hey." Asher waves at the unusually happy boy. "Come in, I have food on the table." Jack motioned for the boys to step in. Alex jumped off of TJ's back walking inside of the large home. "The food isn't going to be human flesh is it?" TJ teased. "No, but it will be wolf hide if someone keeps talking." Jack snapped back. TJ let out a low growl prompting Alex to quickly pull the boy into the kitchen. "I'm sorry about that, TJ can hold a grudge." Asher nervously chuckles. "It's fine, its kind of fun in all honesty." 

    Both Jack and Asher where the last ones into the kitchen. The smell of turkey and casserole filled the kitchen air, grazing past Asher's nostrils.  Alison was already there texting away on her phone. "Do you ever get off your phone?" Jack sighed taking a seat to her right. "Do you ever mind your own business?" Alison snapped. "I like her." TJ quickly responded without thinking earning a swift punch from his mate. TJ rubbed his shoulder 'ouch' he mouthed as Alex simply takes a seat and TJ sits next to him. Once again Asher and Jack are the last to take a seat. "So, what's this big feast for." TJ asked drooling just looking at the turkey that was sitting in the center of the table. "Yeah, do you want to tell them why you invited us here." Alison spoke not even caring enough to look up from her phone. Jack glared at the girl before turning his attention to the table sighing. "My dad is coming into town and he said he is stopping by." Jack explained. "Um... that's nice but what does that have to do with us." TJ states earning yet another punch from Alex mouthing the words 'shut up'. "Well, I kind of told him I have a bunch of friends and he then procced to ask me to invite them and I don't really have friends so I invited you guys." Jack spoke so quickly everyone could barley even comprehend what he said. "So you have no friends and you want us to pretend to be your friend got it." TJ's statement causes Alison to crack a smile before returning to her normal stone cold expression. 

    Asher kicked TJ's shin making him yelp in pain. "Well, we are your friends and we will be here for you." Asher smiled. Moments after, a soft but stern knock on the door is heard causing everyone to jump. "Okay, he's here. Everyone just, try to keep talking to a minimum." Everyone nodded as Jack jumps up and opens the door. A tall man with dark hair, sharing the same hazel eyes as Jack walks in the door. "Hey dad." Jack's voice clearly softer. "Hello." His dad simply responds. Jack escorts the man into the kitchen. The moment the man steps into Alex's view, they lock eyes and stare for a short moment before Alex just smiles and waves. The air quickly became heavy, this man was powerful... very powerful. "Take a seat." Jack nervously says before taking his own.