Gone For A Walk

Ready for chapter 3? Well, if you're reading it, then I guess you are. In 3... 2... 1

Chapter 3

"So, Mount Weather, when do we leave?" Finn asked.

"Right now," Clarke answered.

"Great. Let's go," I jumped in.

"Um, aren't you forgetting something?" Finn questioned.

"What?"

"You're pregnant".

"And?"

"You're like the size of a whale, Brady. You can't possibly think you're coming with us".

"Say that again".

Anger arose in my voice as I clenched my fists. The size of a whale. Really? Like I didn't already feel big enough.

"You think I'm the size of a whale?"

"Okay, the word 'whale' is a bit strong but you get what I'm trying to say. You'll slow us down".

"Listen to me, Finn. Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I'm helpless, okay? I am still like any other teenager. I just seem to carry a bit more weight".

"But what if you get tired?"

"Then I'll push through it".

"Brady-"

"Quinn. My name's Quinn".

"Quinn, I just don't want you to force something on yourself that you're not prepared for".

"I'll be fine".

"Quinn-" Clarke started.

"Clarke, I'll be fine. Please just let me help".

"Okay," she said with a small smile.

Clarke then arose from the ground before turning to Wells.

"We'll be back tomorrow with food".

"How are the three of you going to carry enough food for a hundred?" Wells asked.

Finn then turned around and grabbed two people's shoulders before spinning them around.

"Five of us," Finn said.

Surprisingly they were the guys from earlier, though I still didn't know their names. One of them had brown eyes, thick dark brown hair and pale skin. The other had straight black hair, tanned skin with a golden undertone and deep brown eyes.

"Can we go now?"

"Sounds like a party. Make it six," Octavia quickly jumped in.

Bellamy followed after her but luckily, he was too distracted by his sister to notice me.

"What the hell are you doing?" Bellamy asked.

"Going for a walk".

"Hey," Clarke suddenly said. "Were you trying to take this off?" she asked Finn, referring to his wristband.

It was scratched. Of course he had.

"Yeah, so?"

"So this wristband transmits your vital signs to The Ark. Take it off and they'll think you're dead".

"Should I care?"

"Well I don't know, do you want the people you love to think you're dead? Do you want them to follow you down here in two months because they won't if they think we're dying".