There Was This Girl...

Chapter 12

"Hey!" I heard Clarke's voice yell as we made our way through the woods. "Where is it?"

She was talking to Bellamy. Knowing this, I quickly sped up my pace with Kai following closely behind.

"Hey, princess. You taking a walk through the woods?" I heard Bellamy's voice say, causing me to roll my eyes before I finally stopped running.

I was now at the perfect distance to see both of them.

"So, that's the asshole that stole the radio?" Kai questioned.

"Yeah. Want my advice? Stay well away from him. Otherwise you could make a mistake... and it'll ruin your whole life," I said before heading over to Clarke and Bellamy.

"They're getting ready to kill three hundred people up there to save oxygen, and I can guarantee you, it won't be council members. It'll be working people. Your people," Clarke explained.

"Bellamy," Finn said before shoving him with Raven stood behind. "Where's the radio?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Bellamy shoved back.

"Bellamy Blake?" Raven questioned. "They're looking everywhere for you".

"Shut up".

"Looking for him why?" Clarke asked.

"He shot Chancellor Jaha".

"Wait, what?" I questioned in a very shocked tone.

"It's true," Kai said suddenly.

"Who the hell are you?" Bellamy asked rudely.

"None of your business," I quickly said.

"Oh, what? Is he your boyfriend now?"

"That has nothing to do with you".

"Guys!" Finn alerted us. "Back to the situation at hand".

"Right, sorry," I said quickly before the conversation went back to Raven's statement.

"So, he shot Jaha?" Clarke questioned.

"Yep," Kai said simply.

"That's why you took the wristbands. Needed everyone to think that we're dead," Clarke angrily said.

"And all that 'whatever the hell we want'? You just care about saving your own skin," Finn said.

Bellamy suddenly begun to walk off just as Raven called after him.

"Hey! Shooter! Where's my radio?"

"Get out of my way".

"Where is it?"

"I should've killed you when I had the chance".

"Really? Well, I'm right here".

Bellamy suddenly pushed her against the tree before she pointed a knife at him.

"Where's my radio?"

"Okay, stop it," Clarke said firmly, causing Bellamy to back off.

"Jaha deserved to die. You all know that," he said, defending himself.

"Yeah, he's not my favourite person, either. But he isn't dead".

"What?"

"You're a lousy shot".

"Bellamy," Clarke said as she stepped forward. "Don't you see what this means? You're not a murderer. You always did what you had to do to protect your sister, that's who you are. And you can do it again by protecting three hundred of you people. Where's the radio?"