Chapter 1

Previously on Prologue

"I'm Mew..." The little Pokemon said. Y/N's eyes widened in respond. "I-I understand you!" She exclaim. Mew nods her head. "B-but how?" Y/N said. "I have given you the ability to communicate with us..." Mew said gesturing towards the other Pokemon around her. She looks around. They start to talk with her, which she understand every single thing they've said.

-The Start of My Journey-

Y/N P.O.V

I'm now 11 years old. Time flies so fast. It has been 6 years since my parents left me alone in this hill. All of the Pokemon took care of me. They act like my family.

Right now I'm sitting on top of a tree, staring at the sky... Deep in thought. There's a lot going on inside my mind.

From time to time I kept wondering why they left me. 'Am I a burden to them?' 'Did they hate me?' 'Is that why they abandoned me?' Are the questions jumbling in my head. But of course... No matter how much I think about it. I won't get an answers.

A Pikachu comes towards me with an apple in his tiny hands. He held it out to me "Eat up..." He said. I look at him, then look away. "I'm not hungry..." I said. Pikachu hop onto my lap and place the apple close to my lips. "You have to eat..." He said. I sigh and grab the apple from him. I take a bite out of it, savouring the sweet flavour.

Then I throw away the stem, leaning my back against the trunk once again. "Why do you look so gloomy?" Pikachu said. "I'm thinking about my parents... It's been 6 years since they've left me..." I said. Then I jump down the tree and grab my backpack. Then I start walking away.

"Where are you going?" A new voice is heard behind me. I look up to see Mew. "I wanna go and search for my parents... I want to know the reason they left me..." I said. "It's dangerous..." She said. "I don't care... I need to know their reason..." I said. "I'll go with you..." She said. "No... You're a legendary Pokemon... You'll attract too much attention..." I said, shaking my head. "Then you're not going..." She said, crossing her tiny arms. In the end, she ends up coming with me.

A few of other Pokemon walks forward. "We want to come too!" They said, looking at me with a hopeful look. I look at them one by one and sigh "okay... But you need to be inside a Pokeball..." I said. They agree. I take out some Pokeball and they all went in, except for Pikachu since he hate to be inside a Pokeball.

Pikachu hop onto my shoulder, while Mew went inside my backpack. Then I set of on a Journey. I'm determined to find my parents. I'll be a Pokemon Master as well.

Time-skip

We reach a town. The town where I originally came from. I look around "This is where I came from... It looks so much different from what I remember..." I said. Pikachu nudge his head to mine. "You were still so young..." He said. I nod my head in respond.

I look around, observing the busy streets. 'Hm.. I wonder if they are back in our old house...' I thought to myself. Then I start walking to that direction, using my memory as a guide.

Soon enough I get there. But the house looks abandoned. I just stand there. "Looks like they hate me after all... They even leave this place.." I said. Pikachu nudge my head affectionately. I pet his head.

"Y/N..." I heard Pikachu call out. So I turn my head to look at him. "Are you okay?" He said. I nod my head. "Yeah... I'm okay..." I said, giving him a soft smile. He licks my cheek. I giggle "h-hey... That tickles..." I said. Pikachu chuckles "Good... So you won't have that frown on your lips... I hate seeing you upset..." He said. I just smile at him. "Thanks... Buddy..." I said.

I continue walking and stop at a park. Then I for a place that no one goes. When I get there, I look around to make sure no one is around.

"Come on out, Mew..." I said. She fly out of my backpack. I take a seat near the lake. "Are you okay?" She said, with a worried gaze. I nod my head "yeah... I'm fine..." I said. "Don't worry... You'll find them eventually... You just started your Journey..." She said, giving me a smile. I nod my head. "You're right... Thanks for always be there for me, Mew..." I said. She flys closer and nuzzle her head on my shoulder, hugging me.

Then she gets up and dust herself from any dirt. "we better continue our journey..." I said. Mew fly back inside my backpack. Pikachu hop on my shoulder.

I start to feel a little hungry. After all... All I ate is an apple. My parents left me some money. I guess they care. It makes me wonder why they left me in the first place. That's why I need to do this... To know the truth.

I stop at a cafe and order some meal for me.... Along with some food for my Pokemon. I take out my Pokeballs and let them all out. "Eat up" I said, smiling at them. "Thank you!" They say and start eating happily.

I take some snacks in my hand and open my backpack. "Here you go..." I said, giving some food to Mew. "Thanks, Y/N..." she said in a quiet tone. No one other than me that can understand what a Pokemon is saying. So all they could hear is "Mew! Mew!" Which will only attracts attention.

After I made sure Mew is eating enough. I start to eat mine. I just silently eating, thinking of a plan and a place to go as a starting point for me to look for my parents. Doesn't matter where to go first... What matters is... Today will officially be marked as...

The start of my journey

*to be continued*