Chapter 22

Previously on Chapter 21

I can feel her shaking as she hugs me tightly. "Oh my Sister... my dearest little sister..." she said, crying. Her tears are soaking my shirt. I froze... hearing what she said.

Sister?

-Tortured-

Y/N P.O.V

"You're lying..." I said. She cries "no... I I'm not... I'm not lying to you, Y/N" she said. "Then where were you all these years, huh?? You abandoned me... just like mom and dad..." I scream at her. "they took me away forcefully. They threatened me... that they'll hurt you if I don't do as they say" she said, her tone shows her desperation.

I start to shake my head in denial. I start to laugh. "T-this is a joke, right?" I stutter out. But her expression told me the opposite. "no... I don't trust you... YOU'RE NOT MY SISTER!! Mom and dad told me you were dead... no... no!! You're all liar!!!" I scream as I clutch my head.

Jessie pulls me into a hug. "Shh... I'm not lying... I really am your sister... it's a long story... but you need to know that I didn't die... I told mom and dad to tell you I'm dead... so you won't be so worry about me..." she said. "L-lie... Lie! Lie! Lie! LIEEE!!!" I scream. "No... Y/N... I really am your sister..." she said out of desperation.

"Prove it!" I demand. She reaches up and took out what seems to be a necklace from under her shirt, with a key as the charm. "Y/N... our parents gave us these... a necklace for me and a bracelet for you..."

She gently take my hand and insert the key

She gently take my hand and insert the key. I was shock when I heard a 'click' sound from my bracelet.

Tears starts to build up in my eyes. "I-I can't believe this... y-you're..." I stutter out. "Yes... Y/N... I am your sister" she said. I start crying as she pulls me into a tight hug.

"I-I miss you so much... Jessie..." I said. She nods her head "I miss you too, my lil sis...." she said softly, as her hand is caressing my head.

Suddenly the door slams open. We pull away from each other. "You broke the deal, Jessie!" A guy said. "I'm sorry!! You can't blame me for wanting to meet my sister! I've been separated from her since she was 5!" Jessie tries to argue.

"W-what's g-going on?" I said. Jessie turns to me. "I'm not suppose to tell you, Y/N... I'm so sorry..." she cries. "What's the catch?" I asks. "They will kill me if I let you know who I am... but I don't care about my life... I just want to be able to see you... even if it's the last thing I do..." she said. I turn to the guy and glare at him.

I stand in front of Jessie protectively. I outstretch my arms. "If you want her... you have to go through me!" I said. "Y/N..." Jessie said, seeming in shock for my sudden change of mood. "I've lost you once... I am not losing you again!" I said, as fire emitted from my hands.

The guy steps back seeing this. He just stand there, staring at me wide-eyed. Then he clears his throat and turn to look at Jessie. "You... come with me" he said.

I hold her hand and shake my head. "She's not going anywhere..." I said. "Jessie! Remember what boss said!" He yells. Jessie flinches and turn to me. She gently removes my hand from hers. She pulls me into a hug."It's going to be okay... they won't hurt me, okay?" she whispers. "B-but..." she cuts me off, pulling away from me and place both of her hands on my shoulders.

"You have to trust me, Y/N... it's okay... everything is going to be okay..." she said. I just stare at her for a bit, then nod my head.

She smiles at me, then pulls me into a tight hug. "I'll see you real soon, 'kay?" She said, patting my head. "Okay..." I said in a voice barely above whispers.

Then she pulls away and walks out of my cell. I let out a sigh and move to lay down on my bed.

Then out of no where, smokes starts coming from the ceiling. 'Don't inhale it...' was the first thing that comes into my mind. I cover my mouth and nose, repeating the words "don't inhale" in my head.

But after a while, my lungs starts to demand for some oxygen and I start to feel light headed. Then I finally give in and inhale the smoke.

I slowly starts to feel dizzy. I clutch my head tightly. I try to walk forward, but my feet are shaking. I fall to my knees, then everything turns black.

Time-skip

I woke up and realize I'm chained up to a chair. I try to break free, but the chain is too strong.

I try emitting fire to melt the chain, but suddenly an electricity is coming from the chains and electrocute me. I start to scream from the pain.

Jessie P.O.V

"Stop... please... don't hurt her... you promised not to hurt her..." I begged to the boss. He turns to me and scowl. "I promised not to hurt her... with one condition... you should never let her know who you are... you broke the deal first... I'm just letting you face the consequences..." he said. "I know... and I'm sorry... please... she's just a kid... I'll take her place if I have to... I'm the one breaking the promise... don't make Y/N take the blame... please..." I plead more.

He just stare at me in boredom. "Don't you have a daughter?? What will you do if you sees her get tortured?!" I yell at him. His eyes widened slightly. That is when I realize I've raised my voice at him.

"Stop the torture..." he suddenly said. I turn to the worker, who's not doing a thing. "What are you waiting for?! Turn it off!" I yell at them. They flinch and turn the electric off.

I run towards the window, to see Y/N has fainted. I slid down to my knees as tears stream down my cheeks. "Y/N... I am so sorry... I brought you into this..." I cry out.

*to be continued*