Chapter 13

Previously on Chapter 12

"I-I'm scared... Ash... What i-if it's true? And my parents hates me... T-that's why they try to get r-rid of m-me..." I said, and cry even more. "Shh... Don't think like that... That's why we need to find your parents... So you'll know the truth... Don't worry... I'll be there for you..." He said. "P-promise?" I said in a weak tone. I feel him nod "I promise..." He said. A smile starts to make its way onto my face.

-Confession and Motivation-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a week since Ash and I spend time together alone. I smile recalling what happened that day. He really cares for me... I'm so happy that I get to know someone as amazing as him.

I'm having a shower as Ash is waiting in the room. Soon after I'm done, I get dressed and exit the room.

Ash is sitting on the bed, with his head down. I walk over to him. "You look troubled..." I said. It seems like he didn't see me coming. I giggle "sorry... I didn't mean to scare you..." I said. He just laugh nervously.

Then I walk forward and take a seat next to him on the bed. "So... What's on your mind?" I asks. "I... Um..." He stutter. "Ash... If you have a problem... Tell me... Maybe I could help you" I said. "Hm... Okay..." He said. "So what is it?" I asks again. But instead of answering me, he looks down. Looking even more nervous. But I just stay silent, I don't want to rush him.

"Y/N... We're friends, right?" He finally said. I turn to him with a confuse expression. "Yeah... Of course..." I said. He nods his head "and... N-No matter w-what happens... It won't change a thing between us... Right?" He said again. Now I'm even more confused. What's going on with him? He never acts like this before. "Of course, Ash... Nothing will ever change... We'll always be friends... Now what's wrong?" I asks.

Ash P.O.V

I take a deep breath. This is it... I'm finally able to gather up the courage to confess my love to her.

I slowly place my hand on top of her's. "Y/N... I think... I think that I..." I struggle to say it. She just stare at me in confusion. Damn it! Why is it so hard for me to say it. Ugh!

I sigh, pulling my hand away from her's. "Y/N... Please don't be mad..." I said, looking at her. "I won't be mad... Why would I be?" She questions. "Promise?" I asks. She smiles softly at me. "Yeah... I promise..." She said. I nod my head.

I take a deep breath and decide to just go for it. It's now or never. I cup her cheeks and pull her closer. I place my lips on hers in a soft kiss. She froze for a second.

I pull away and look at her. "I guess... Now you know how I feel for you, right?" I said, looking away from her. I turn to look at her. Her cheeks is turning red. "Y/N..." I said. "Huh?" She said, as if she's been in daze.

"Now you know how I feel... Can you give me your answer?" I said softly, as I look into her eyes. "Ash... Can you... Give me some time?" She said, looking down. My heart sank. Is she rejecting me?

I can't be selfish... After all... I'd have to admit myself that my confession is pretty sudden. I nod my head "okay... Take as long time as you need... I'll wait..." I said. "Thanks, Ash..." She said. I smile at her and kiss her cheek.

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

Today... Ash is going to have a battle at the gym here. Of course, I'll be there to cheer on him. I will always cheer on him.

We are gathering around in the waiting room for Ash's turn to battle. I just sit in the available seats as I watch the ongoing battle from the TV.

I turn my head to see Ash is going back and forth. I stop him, by standing in front of him. "are you okay, Ash?" I asks, worry is evident in my tone. "Y-yeah... I'm okay..." He said. I pull him into a hug. "I'm sure you'll do great, Ash. Don't worry too much..." I whisper in his ear. He relax in my arms and hug me back. "Thank you, Y/N... I needed that..." He said. I smile as I continue to hug him.

Soon it's Ash's turn. I watch as he walks away from the room. I take a seat on the same spot as I watch him walk into the battle field. He's looking so nervous.

"So... I heard he confessed to you..." I turn my head to see Dawn, smirking at me. I blush at what she said. "I take that as a yes..." Serena joins in, which makes me blush even more red. They laugh at me. "How cute~" they cooed. I just look away from them and look at back at the TV as the battle almost begins.

In the Middle of the Battle

Ash is losing. The opponent only need to win one more time, then the battle is over. Ash is looking troubled. It hurts me to see him like that.

I decide to watch him up close in the sitting area in the arena. I get up and leave the room and start heading there.

Ash is still not making a move and the referee is ready to start counting down. If he didn't make any move... He'll be considered backing down, which means... He'll lose.

I get up "Ash!!!!" I scream. He looks up at me in shock. "Y-Y/N..." He said. I send him a wide grin. "Win this match for me, Ash! If you win... I'll accept your request! I'll go out with you!" I said. Then I make heart shape with my arms.

"I love you too

"I love you too... Ash!!" I scream at top of my lungs. Hearing my confession, his eyes visibly widened. He sent me a grin. "Okay! For you, Y/N!" He said. His confident is coming back.

In the end, Ash came out as a winner. He yell out in happiness and turn to me. He starts to run towards me, engulfing me into a hug. He starts to twirl us around.

Then he place me back to my feet. He cups my cheeks. "I love you, Y/N... So much..." He said, pulling me into a kiss. I smile into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck. I can hear the chorus of "awww" from all around me. But I'm too absorb into the kiss to care. Finally... I can call him...

My Boyfriend

*to be continued*