Chapter 15

Previously on Chapter 14

I still can't believe she's my girlfriend now. It's all seems like a dream. Gosh... I love her to death. I will never let her go. She's my source of happiness... She's my everything. I won't let anyone take her away... Like those team rocket. Never....

I'll always protect her...

-Fun Day at the Beach-

Y/N P.O.V

We're all ready to go. I grab my backpack and my Pokeball. Then I turn to Ash, who is still packing. "Are you done?" I asks. "Almost... Give me a Sec..." He said. "Okay..." I said. I move towards the bed and take a seat on the edge.

Ash's Pikachu hops onto my lap. "Pet me..." He said. "Okay..." I said, as I start to gently pet his head. He let out a hum in approval. "Hey! I want to be pet to!" My Pikachu complains. I let out a giggle. "Patient, Pikachu... You'll have your turn..." I smile and just continue to pet Ash's Pikachu, while my Pikachu is just sitting on the floor... Pouting.

I smile and move Ash's Pikachu on one thigh and pat my other thigh for my Pikachu to hop onto. His eyes lit up as he jumps onto my lap. I pet both of them with a smile on my face... not noticing Ash is done with his packing and he's just staring at me with a bright smile on his face.

Ash P.O.V

I can see how much Y/N loves her Pokemon. She looks so sweet. I still can't believe that she's mine. I'll never let her go. She will always be mine.

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

We arrive at the beach after taking the bus for about 2 hours. We get off the bus. I smile when I feel the fresh air hitting my face. I outstretch my arms "Wahhh... The air is soooo fresh!!!" I said, happily.

Then someone wrap an arm around my waist. I squeak since I'm not really paying attention to my surrounding. I turn to see Ash. He chuckles "you know that I love to hold you... Why would you still get startled?" He said. I pout "well... I wasn't paying attention... I'm busy enjoying the fresh air..." I said. He chuckles and place a soft peck on my cheek, making me blush. I can hear a chorus of "Awwww" from the others, making me blush even redder. So I hide my face in the crook of Ash's neck.

I pull away from Ash and start running towards the beach. "The last reaching the sea is a rotten egg!" I scream. "Hey! No fair!! You have a head start!!" I heard Ash scream behind me. I laugh out loud as I continue to run.

I reach the beach, soon followed by others. Ash reach last. I point at him. "Rotten egg! Rotten egg!!" I say happily. He pouts at me. Then he starts to smirk. I gulp at that. A smirking Ash isn't a good thing. So I turn around and start to run.

But it didn't last long, when Ash caught up with me. He grabs me by the waist. Then he carries me bridal style. He starts to walk towards the sea.

My eyes widened, realising what he's planning to do. "Ash! Don't you dare! I'll get soaked!!" I yell out, instinctively wrap my arms around his neck. He laughs "so? You'll get wet anyway..." He said. Then he dumps me into the water. I let out a squeal when my body enters the cold water.

I stand up instantly. "Cold!!!" I squeal. He just laugh at me. I smirk and move my hands. I let the water move and splash him. He squeak as the cold water hits him. Now it is my turn to laugh.

Soon he recovers and we start splashing water at each other. The others enters the water and joins in.

After a while of playing in the water. We start to feel tired. "Let's go back to the land... I'm so tired..." Ash suggest. "Yeah..." I agree. Then we start to walk out of the water.

I take out a blanket that I've packed and lay it out flat. I take a seat on top of it, Ash doing the same next to me. He wraps his arm around my shoulder as I place my head on his. He lift his hand to my hair and start caressing it softly. I smile and close my eyes, enjoying the feeling of his soft touch.

"I'm hungry..." I heard Bonnie ask. I turn to her and smile. "Hold on... I'll be right back..." I said, getting up. But before I could walk away, a hand gently grab my wrist. I turn around to see Ash, looking at me. "Where are you going?" He said, looking at me in confusion. "To the store, of course..." I said. "All by yourself?" He said. "Well... You all seem tired... So..." I said. He gets up and smiles at me. "No matter how tired I am... I won't let you go alone..." He said. I smile softly at him. He smiles back and place a soft kiss on my forehead.

Then we start to walk towards the closest store, hand in hand. I start to pick out a few snacks and drinks for the others. Once I'm done, I turn to Ash. "I think this will be enough..." I said.

Ash looks at all the snacks I've pick out

Ash looks at all the snacks I've pick out. "Um... Don't you think this is too much?" He asks. I shake my head "everyone loves to eat... Trust me... This will be enough... In fact... I think they will ask for more..." I said. He laughs "oh right... I forgot how much they eats..." He said. I laugh along with him. "Let's pay for them now" I said. He nods his head. Then we start to walk towards the cashier. The worker is a boy around my age.

When I reach there. I notice the guy kept on staring at me and it kinda start to make me feel a bit uncomfortable. Seeing this... Ash go on a protective Boyfriend mode.

Ash glare at him. "Ahem... Excuse me. Don't want to cause trouble. But can you please do your job... Instead of eyeing MY girl?" He said, emphasising the "MY" as he wraps his arm around my shoulder to make his point. The cashier guy gulps at his intense gaze and look down, continue with his job. I giggle at this brief exchange.

We are now walking towards the others. Ash is carrying all the items, he didn't let me help. I try to convince him to let me carry some, but he refuses. So I just give up.

I let out a giggle. Ash turns to me and raise his eye-brow. "What's so funny?" He asks. I turn to him. "It's funny how you get jealous over that boy..." I said. "WHA- I mean... No I wasn't..." He said, but his face said otherwise. They're turning light pink. I kiss his cheek and giggle "you don't have to worry, Ash... I'm yours and all yours..." I said. He smiles at me and peck my lips.

For the rest of the day, we spend it by having a lot of fun. Water game, playing tag, even our Pokemon joins in the fun. Today...

Is the best day ever!

*to be continued*