Chapter 10

Previously on Chapter 9

The others enters the room. Ash pulls me into a hug. I hug him back. "I'm so happy that you are able to leave this hospital tomorrow. It is so good to have you back, Y/N..." He said. I smile happily...

It's good to be back

-Resuming My Journey-

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up in the morning to someone lightly shaking me awake. I slowly open my eyes and blink them a couple of times to get rid of the sleepiness.

I turn my head to see Ash. I sit up and stretch my arms. "Morning, Ash..." I said. He smiles "morning to you too, Y/N..." He respond. "Why did you wake me up so early?" I questions. He gesture towards the door. I turn my head to look at the door, to see the doctor.

"Oh... Good morning Doc..." I greet. He smiles at me "good morning to you too, Ms. L/N" he said. "Well... What's makes you guys come here so early?" I asks. The doctor smiles happily at me. "You are free to go... You've recovered..." He said. A grin appear on my face as I turn to Ash and hugs him.

Then I pull away as I realise what happened. My cheeks is beet red. Ash chuckles at me. I pout and looks away from him.

Ash P.O.V

It's so cute to see her blushing. I chuckle at her reaction, which makes her pout and look away from me. Which makes me chuckle even more. 'Hm... Cute' I thought to myself, looking at her.

"Stop laughing at me~" she whines. I raise my hands in mock surrender. "Okay... Okay... I'm not laughing anymore" I said, holding back a laugh.

Her Pikachu hops onto her shoulder. "Pika! Pika!" He said. Y/N starts to blush even more. I furrow my eye-brow. 'I wonder what he said to her...' I thought to myself.

Y/N P.O.V

My Pikachu hops onto my shoulder. "You like him, don't you?" He said. I blush "shut it..." I said, which makes him laugh.

"What did he said?" Ash ask me. "It's nothing to for you worry about..." I said. He just nods his head... Though I'm sure he's still curious. But I'm not gonna tell him what Pikachu just commented.

I start to pack my stuff. But first I need to get change. I turn to Ash "do you mind to leave for a few minutes?" I said in a soft voice. He gasps "You're kicking me out?" He said, with a mock hurt expression. I just roll my eyes "don't be such a drama queen... I just need privacy to get change..." I said. He chuckles "I know..." He said. But he didn't move. I raise my eyebrow at him. "Oh... Right..." He said, leaving the room.

"Admit it... You do like him..." Pikachu said. I roll my eyes "so what if I am?" I said. Ash won't be able to understand what he said anyway. So he won't know what we're talking about.

"I wish he understand what I said... So I could tell him..." He said. "Too bad..." I said. He pout at me. I giggle and start to get change. Pikachu squeaks and turn around. "Wow... Didn't know a Pikachu would get flustered seeing a human girl getting change..." I said, teasing him. "Just hurry up and change!" He said. "Okay... Okay" I said, giggling.

"Okay Ash... You can come in now" I said loud enough for him to hear, unless he's not outside. The door opens and he enters the room.

He smiles at me. My heart speed up, especially after what Pikachu just told me. I think I have a little crush on him. It took all my might not to let a blush appear on my cheeks.

"Let's get going now, shall we?" He said. I nod my head and walk out of the room. I meet the doctor that's been taking care of me. I bow at him "thank you so much for your care..." I said. He smiles "it's my job to help my patience, Ms. L/N" he said. I smile back and said goodbye to him.

Ash and I walk out of the hospital. The others is waiting for us outside. Bonny grins and run towards me. She hugs me tightly "I'm so happy that you can finally leave the hospital..." He said, looking up at me. I smile and pat her hair "thank you, Bonny..." I said. Then I turn to the others and smile "thank you for looking after me, everyone..." I said.

"What are you planning to do now that you're out of the hospital?" Clemont asks me. "I still need to continue my journey to look for my parents... Human parents. I need to know why they abandoned me..." I said. They look at me sadly "does that mean you'll leave us?" Serena asks me. "I'm sorry..." I said. Ash frowns "At least stay with us for a bit longer... We just got you to remember us again... Don't leave us so soon, Y/N..." He said. The others nod their head in agreements. I smile at them "well... If that's what you want... I still want to travel with you guys too..." I said, smiling happily. Ash grins and pulls me into a side hug. I start to blush at the sudden closeness.

"Someone's blushing~" Mew tease me. I look at the ground. "Oh shut it..." I said. "What did she said?" Ash asks me. "Nothing..." I said. Bonnie chuckles "Hm... I bet she's commenting how Y/N is blushing" she said. Which makes me blush even more. She squeals "see!!! She's blushing even more..." She said. "Sheeesshhh..." I said as I turn around and walk away. "Hey!!! Wait for us! I'm just joking!!" she said, running after me. A smile makes its way to my face. I'm so happy that I get to meet these people... Who cares so much for me. They are the best friends I could ever asks for.

*to be continued*