Chapter 3

Previously on Chapter 2

Then a little girl, I learn the name is Bonny... Runs forward and hug me. "Oh my God! I've always wanted to meet you in person! Gosh... I'm your biggest fan!" She said, excitement is written all over her face. I just giggle and pat her head. "Thank you..." I said, in a soft voice.

Well... Looks like I got me a new friends

-She's Like My Mom-

Y/N P.O.V

Ash's Pikachu hops onto his shoulder as he stares at me. "Hello..." He said. I smile and pat his head. "Hello to you too, Pikachu..." I said. I smile at him as he looks and me in shock. The others would only hear him say his name.

"I almost thought she understands me... But I realise how stupid that is..." He said, rambling. I just giggle "you're so cute..." I said. I can't let them know that I'm able to understand what Pokemon are saying.

"She did understand you..." My Pikachu said. I just smile as Pikachu stares at me in shock. Ash turns his head to look at his Pikachu. He pats Pikachu's head. "hey... What's wrong, buddy?" He said. Pikachu didn't respond as he just stare at me.

Ash ask if I want to join him and his friends on their journey. I agree... Because why not? I can use some accompany anyway... I have always been alone... Well, not really. I have Pokemon with me. But I'm a human, I need other human too. Otherwise, I'm worried that I might lose my ability to interact with human.

Me... along with Ash and his friends is walking around the town. I just walk in silent as they talk among themselves. I walk with my hands inside my pocket.

"Hey, Y/N..." I heard someone call out for me. I turn my head to see Ash, who is looking at me. "Yeah? What is it, Ash?" I question. "Your bag is half open" he said, pointing at my backpack. "Oh..." I said, not knowing what to say. I can't possibly say what's in there. I don't want them to know that I have a Mew with me.

"Here... Let me zip it up for you..." He said as he reach out. I quickly move away from him. "I... Uh... No need for that... My Pokemon is in there..." I said. "Oh really? What Pokemon is it?" He question. "It's uhh..." I struggle to say it.

Ash looks at me confused. "Why do you look so troubled? All I asked is what Pokemon is in your backpack..." He said. "I know... It's just..." I said. "Can I see the Pokemon?" He questions. I gulp at his question.

Mew starts to move around in my backpack. "Hey... Quit it..." I said, holding onto my bag. "Looks like your Pokemon wants to come out. Why don't you let it out?" Clemont said. I sigh "okay... But not here... I don't want anyone to see her..." I said. "Why not?" Brock questions. "Let's find an empty place, then you'll know..." I said, already walking away before they could say anything.

We come to a stop near a hill, and there's no one other than us. "Well?" Dawn said, urging me to let Mew out. Not that she knows it's Mew anyway. But either way... I don't have a choice. I let out sigh and take my backpack off. "Come on out..." I said, holding it open wider so Mew can come out.

She flies out and in an instant, I can hear gasp of shock from them. I just keep on looking at Mew. "Y-you caught a Mew??? The legendary Pokemon??" Ash said, bewildered.

"I don't exactly caught her..." I said, still not looking at any of them. "What do you mean?" I heard Bonny question. I shake my head "it's a long story..." I said. "We have a lot of time" Ash said. I sigh "okay... Let's sit down and I'll tell you..." I said as I sit down on the grass. They follows in suit.

They waits for me to start telling them. I sigh as I look down. "I was abandoned when I was a kid... By my parents..." I said. I heard someone gasp. I know it's Dawn. "That's horrible..." She said. I nod my head "indeed it does..." I said. I take deep breath in.

I hug my knees. As I recall the first day I'm in that hill. "I was so scared... I was alone... So I started to cry my eyes out... I don't know what to do..." I said, then I look up at Mew. "Then she came...

Flashback

I wake up on top of a blanket and start crying when I didn't recognise my surroundings. I'm so scared... Not knowing this place at all.

Then I saw a light in front of me. I look up to see a soft f/c. I stare at it in awe. It's a little Pokemon. I reach out wanting to pet it, but it flies backward ask away from me. I start to tear up and looks down.

The little Pokemon flies towards me and fly lower. It nudge it's nose with mine. I just stare at it. The little Pokemon starts wiping away the tears on my cheek. Then it starts making noises, as if talking to me. I frown as I stare at it. "sorry... I don't understand you..." I said. The little Pokemon tilts it's head slightly. Then it starts to give of a bright light. I close my eyes as it engulfs me.

Then the light dies down and I slowly open my eyes. "I'm Mew..." It says, which sounded like a girl. "I understand you!" I said. Mew nods her head. "How?" I questions, tilting my head. "I gave you the ability to understand us..." She said.

End of Flashback

I start to tear up at the memory. The feeling of getting abandoned by my own parents. Mew fly towards me and nuzzle her head to my cheek. I smile and hug her. "Don't be sad..." She said. I wipe away my tears. I shake my head and smile at her. "I'm okay..." I said. She reaches out and wipe away the remaining tears.

"She absolutely hate it to see me sad... But who can blame me? It hurts so much when both of my parents abandoned me" I said. Then I smile at Mew. "Mew took care of me since then... She made sure I eat enough... She make sure I get enough sleep during night time and protected me from any harm... She's basically acts like a Mother towards me..." I said.

"Woah... You have a Mew as a Mom? That's so cool!!" Bonny said. I just giggle at her. We start to talk more. We laugh here and there.

So this is how it's like to have friends...

*to be continued*