Chapter 5

Previously on Chapter 4

"So you're that kid... I've heard rumours about a kid being lost and the Pokemon took her in... Is it true that you're able to talk to Pokemon?" Meowth said. "That's none of your goddamn business..." I spat.

Then...

-Abducted-

Y/N P.O.V

I stand on a battle stands. I glare at them. The guy looks at me and smirk. "Maybe we should just take her with us... She'll be a precious asset for the boss..." He said.

Then someone moves to stand in front of me. I turn my head to see it's Ash. "Like hell I will let you take her... Over my dead body..." He said. I stare at him wide-eyed. He would go that far... For me? I'm just someone he knew not too long ago. "Ash..." I said. He turns to me and smile "I will protect you... Don't worry..." He said. I just smile at him. "Thank you Ash..." I said. He nod his head, still smiling at me.

One by one the others stood in front of me. "Us too! We won't let you have her..." Clemont said. I just stare at them, feeling touched. No one... Has ever cares for me as much as they do, and we've only known each other for a few hours. I hope it'll stay like that... And they would always be my friends.

"Go Chespin!" Clemont exclaim, throwing his Pokeball into the air... Summoning Chespin. "Chespin! Use Vine Whip!" He instructed. I just watch as they fought.

But we are on the losing side. Team Rocket is using a machine. I'm the only one standing. I just stare at my friends in shock.

'What should I do...' I thought to myself. I grab my Pokeball. "Jolteon... I choose you!" I throw the Pokeball into the air. Then Jolteon appear. He turns to me "what's wrong? Who are we up against?" He said. I point at the team Rocket with my finger. "I got it!" He said. Then I start to fight as best I could. But Jolteon soon got tired. I was about to take out another Pokeball. But Jessie stops me.

"Why don't you look behind you?" She said. I look at him confused before turning around. There's a Venusaur, he have everyone tied up with his vine. They seem to be in pain. The vines is tying them up tightly.

I turn to Venusaur. "Let them go!" I scream at him. "I'm sorry... I need to follow my master..." He said. "By hurting others??" I questions. The guy I soon know as James have the weapon pointed at Ash. Who struggles to break free from the vines. "Stop!" I said, in panicked.

Meowth smirks at me. "We'll let them go... On one condition..." He said. "What?" I said. "You, come with us..." Jessie said. My eyes widened at her statement.

"Don't do it, Y/N?!" I heard Mew said. Who is trapped in a glass cage. The cage weakens her strength. I look at them back and forth. "No... Don't you go with them..." I heard Ash said. I start to shake. 'What should I do...' I thought to myself. I close my eyes tight. I can't let Team Rocket hurts any of my friends.

I open my eyes "I'll go with you..." I said. "No!" I heard everyone yelled. I walk towards Team Rocket and stand in the middle of them. I turn towards the others. "I'm sorry... I can't let them hurt you..." I said. Then I feel electric surging through my body.

Ash P.O.V

I watch in horror as I watch them electrocute her. She fell unconscious in Jessie's arms. She smirk "we got what we want... Let's go..." She said. Meowth and James smirk triumphantly at us. "Knock them out..." James instruct. Then I feel a sharp pain on the side of my neck. Then everything turns black.

Time-skip

I open my eyes and realise I'm in a room. I look around and realise this is the medical centre. I try to get up and wince at the pain on my neck.

"Easy... You just woke up..." I turn my head to see Clemont, sitting on the couch with his arms cross on his chest. He have bandage around his head.

I wince as I clutch my head. "Y-Y/N... Where is s-she?" I said. He shakes his head and held his head down. "they took her..." He said, sadness is lacing in his voice.

I place my head on my hands. "They also took her Mew and the rest of her Pokemon..." He continues. I shake my head and force myself to get up.

"H-hey... You shouldn't be getting up! lay back down! You're still not fit enough" he said as he walks towards me... Trying to stop me from getting to my feet. I brush his hands away from me. "I can't rest... Knowing she could be in a great danger... Who knows what they'll do to her! We need to help!" I argue. I get up and try to walk away, but once again... Clemont tries to stop me. "Let go of me!" I scream at him as I try to break free from his grip.

Clemont turns me around and held me by my shoulders. He gives me a serious expression. "Ash... I want to save her as much as you do! But we need to think straight... Make a plan... Attacking them with our current condition is like having a death wish! Think about it Ash... I know you care for her... But you need to act smart" he said. I stop trashing and slowly start to calm down. He's right... I can't be acting like this.

I sigh and nod my head "you're right..." I said. "First we need to focus on your recovery... I'll try to track her down in the meantime..." He said, fixing his glasses. A habit he always does when he's being serious. I lay back down and stare up at the ceiling. 'Don't worry Y/N... No matter what it takes...

I'll save you

*to be continued*