Chapter 8

Previously on Chapter 7

"Y/N... You have to remember... It's me, Y/N... It's Ash... I'm your friend... Please... Remember me... I w-would never h-hurt you... Much less... Torture you... It never cross my mind... Not even once... I care so much for you to do such things... Y/N, P-Please believe me..." I plead, as more tears stream down my cheeks. She just stay silent.

-Pain-

Ash P.O.V

Y/N has to stay in the hospital for a while. The doctor thinks it's best for her. So he could keep a good check on her. I don't mind, I'll just have to stay with her. I want to make sure she's okay and would eventually remembers me.

I walk towards the room where she's in, with a tray of food in my hands. The doctor told me to constantly meet her and show her that I care for her. He said it's the best way to get her to remember who I truly am... And not the guy she thought was torturing her. I won't forgive Team Rocket, they did this to her.

I stop in front of the door to her room. I take a deep breath, before I open the door and enter the room.

She turns her head to look at me, then I notice her eyes widening. She starts shaking as she looks at me with fear in her eyes. "A-are you h-here to torture me a-again?" She stutters out. I frown at this. She still thinks that I'm going to torture her. I would never do such things.

Pikachu hop off my shoulder and run up to her. She just stare at Pikachu. She didn't show any sign of fear. In fact, she smiles and pat his head softly.

Y/N P.O.V

Pikachu is sitting in my lap. He looks up at me with that cute rounded eyes. "He's not the one hurting you, you know..." Pikachu said. I frown as I look at the boy I know as Ash, then look at Pikachu.

"He's the one saving you... He care so much for you... He would never hurt you..." He said. "B-but... He's..." I struggle to finish the sentence. I have always been wondering why am I able to understand Pokemon.

The door opens. I look up to see Ash's friends. I look at the blonde haired boy as he approaches me. He looks at me and smile, then he looks at Ash. "How is she? Are there any progression?" He asks. Ash looks at me with a frown, I can see the sadness in them. Why would he give me that look? Isn't he the one hurting me?

"Y/N... Look who I found..." He said, moving aside. My eyes widened as I grin. "Mew!!" I said, happily. "Y/N!" She said, flying into my open arms. I hug her as tears starts to stream down my cheeks. "oh... I miss you so much..." I said.

I turn my head towards the boy. "How did you find her?" I asks. "I break into their hideout and free her... Along with your other Pokemon" he said, handing my Pokeball to me. I grab it from him.

"Thank you..." I said, smiling at him. He smiles back at me. I turn my head to look at Mew. She looks up at me and smiles. "I'm really glad that you're doing okay..." She said.

"Mew... What really happens? Why did he keep on insisting that he isn't the one hurting me... Then what my memories is? All I remember is him torturing me everyday..." I said. "No... He is not the one hurting you, Y/N... The boss of Team Rocket does.... Ash cares so much about you... He would never do such things" She said.

I furrows my eyes brows in confusion. 'What truly happens? Which one should I trust? My memories... Or Mew. Why do my mind keep on making me thinks that Ash is the one hurting me... But Mew would never lie to me... She's basically like my mom...' So she must be telling the truth. I groan as my head suddenly starts hurting.

I clutch my head tightly as the pain intensified. "Y-Y/N? What's wrong?" I heard someone ask me. But I can't answer. My head hurts so bad. I fall to my back as I start screaming.

Ash P.O.V

Y/N suddenly starts screaming in pain. I start to panic. "What's happening?? What's wrong with her??" I said. I approach her "Y-Y/N? What's wrong?" I asks.

"Somebody do something! Call the doctor to come!" I scream for someone to react. Clemont is the one who snaps out of it and run out of the room. He comes back not long after with the doctor.

"I need you guys to leave this room... Give me some space to check on her" he said. None of us said a thing as we walk out. Before I'm out of the room, I turn to the doctor. "P-Please do whatever you c-can to help her..." I said. He nods his head "I'll try my best" he said. Then I walk out.

Time-skip

Y/N kept on screaming. I clutch my hair in my fist. It hurts so much to hear her suffering like this.

Then her scream died down. Worry instantly fills my heart. What happened? Is the only thing going on inside my head.

The door opens as the doctor walks out. "H-how is she?" I asks. "She just fell unconscious out of exhaustion... Right now she's asleep. I've inject her to help her with the pain... So she should be okay now..." He said. I let out a breath, I didn't know I was holding. "C-can I see her now?" I said. He nods his head "yes... Of course... But don't be too loud... One visitor at the time please... The patient needs to rest" he said.

*to be continued*