Chapter 17

A/N: okay... First of all... Thank you so much for the 1k reads... You may not know this but, it means a lot to me! Reading every single one of your supportive comment... Truly brightens my day by ten fold. I always re-read them each time I feel down... I'm so happy of how much you guys truly enjoyed my writing. They encourage me to be an author... Thank you so much guys!!

Previously on Chapter 16

"How is she?" I heard a new voice as someone enters the tent. I turn my head towards the direction to see Dawn. She smiles when she realise I've woken up. "You're awake... That's good..." She said. Ash pull away from me and sit up. Dawn walk over to me and kneel down next to me. She place a hand on my forehead. "Your fever is going down..." She said, smiling softly at me. "Yeah... Thanks to Ash..." I said, turning to look at Ash... Who blushes. I giggle and sit up. I hug him "thank you again, Ash.." I said. "Anything for you, baby..." He said.

I'm so glad to have him...

-Unexpected Reunion-

Y/N P.O.V

It took me a whole week to recover. All of my Pokemon are so worried about me. They make sure I eat, well hydrated and sleep well during the night. Ash doing the same thing. He's very caring to me.

We continue our journey as soon as we made sure I can walk around just fine. Right now... We're trying to figure out where to go.

"How about Lavender Town? I heard there will be tournament there..." Ash suggested. "Hm... I agree... We could go there... I've never been to that town before..." I said, nodding my head. "Yeah... Neither have I" Clemont said, while Bonnie just nod her head in agreement.

"Then... It's settled! Lavender Town it is!" Said Dawn. Everyone cheers in glee. Ash wraps his arm around my shoulder as he smiles at me. I smile back at him.

"I'm so glad that you've finally recover... Now we can carry on our journey" he said, kissing the side of my head lovingly. I smile and kiss his cheek. He blushes and looks away from me. I giggle at his reaction, while the others cooed at us. Now it's my turn to blush and hid my head against the crook of Ash's neck. He just giggle at me.

Time-skip

We finally reach the town after about 3 days. I walk next to Ash, hand in hand. We laugh as we keep on walking. My Pikachu is sitting on my head. Mew is inside my backpack as always because we don't want to attract any attention.

"This town is quite peaceful..." Ash said, with his hand still on mine. I nod my head and turn my head to look at him. I smile "Yeah... I agree with you... Everyone here seems to get along so well..." I said, as I turn my head to observe the people in this town. Everyone is talking to one another, people greeting each other as they pass by.

But then... All the sudden a scream is heard. I look around in alert. "Anyone heard that?" I asks. "Yeah... Loud and clear..." Clemont said. Before anyone could react, I start running to the direction.

Ash P.O.V

"Y/N!" I scream. Oh come on... Not again. This is just like that time. I start running after her. I don't want that to happened again. The image of Y/N's face when she's terrified of me is the worst thing I've ever witness.

Everyone soon runs after me. We come to a stop near in an open field. Y/N is standing there. She seems to freeze up.

I keep running until I stand next to her. I look at her face, to see them in shock. I notice a few tears in her eyes. "Y/N? What's wrong?" I asks. She didn't answer me. She just keep staring at what's in front of her. I follow her gaze to see a guy and a woman, staring at her with the same reaction.

Y/N P.O.V

"N-No way... Is that you? Y/N?" One of them said. I shake my head and turn around. I start running away. Tears are streaming down both of my cheeks. "Y/N!" I heard Ash calling out for me. But I ignore him and keep running.

I stop near a cliff and scream as loud as my lungs would let me. Then I drop on my knees. I start to cry harder. 'for all these years... I've been looking for them. They're all here... And this is what they do? They're a bunch of bad people...' I thought to myself.

Ash slid down next to me and pulls me into a tight hug. "Don't run off like that, Y/N..." He whispers in my ear. I didn't answer him and continue to cry. "Shh... It's okay... I'm right here, baby.... I'm right here..." He said softly, while caressing my hair. 

I slowly start to calm down. But I didn't pull away from Ash's embrace. I need it. I need it to feel secure.

I heard footsteps behind me. I turn my head slightly. There they are... Standing in front of me. I move away from Ash and slowly stand up. I glare at them.

I clench my hands into a tight fist as I continue to glare at them. They just stare at me wide-eyed. "After all these years... I've been trying so hard to locate you both of you. This is where you've been?? Doing experiments on Pokemon, torturing them?! You're a horrible person..." I spat. They stare at me wide-eyed. They start to approach me.

I shake my head as the air around me starts to change. I control the wind to circle around me. They stop dead in their tracks. All I see is red. All I feel is burning anger towards them. "But most of all... I can't believe that...

Both of my parents are a psycho!

*to be continued*