Chapter 14

Previously on Chapter 13

Then he place me back to my feet. He cups my cheeks. "I love you, Y/N... So much..." He said, pulling me into a kiss. I smile into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck. I can hear the chorus of "awww" from all around me. But I'm too absorb into the kiss to care. Finally... I can call him...

My Boyfriend

-Fun Day Plan-

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up in the morning, with a pair of arms around my waist. In an instant, a smile make its way to my face... Already knowing who is holding me.

I slowly turn around in the arms of my beloved Boyfriend... Ash Ketchum. I smile as I saw his peaceful sleeping face.

I raise my hand to his hair and caress it softly. I giggle when his lips starts twitching. Then I lift my hand away from his hair, but before I could move it any further... His hand stops me.

"Don't stop... It felt nice..." Said Ash, in his sleepy tone as he place my hand back on his hair. "Okay..." I said, continue to caress his hair. His face starts to relax as he once again drift off to sleep. I smile and close my eyes... Slowly falling back to sleep.

Time-skip

I woke up to the sound of knocking. I try to get up, but Ash's arms is preventing me to do so. I turn to Ash. "Hey, Ash... Wake up..." I said. He just hummed but didn't wake up. "Ash..." I said as I lightly shake him. "Y/N~ let me sleep" he whines. "No Ash... Someone is knocking at the door" I said. "Just let them be..." He said, as he pulls me closer.

I sigh and turn to Pikachu, who is just staring at me. "Hey Pikachu... Do your job..." I said. He tilts his head "but if I do that... You'll get strike too" he said. "Oh right..." I huffed. Then I turn to Squirtle. "Hey Squirtle... Splash him..." I said. He nods his head and hop onto the bed. I lean back slightly so I don't get sprayed as much.

Then he sprays Ash's face. He jumps up with a startled look on his face. He looks around, then at me. I laugh at his startled look. He start to pout when he realise what happened. "Can't you think of a better way than to splash me? It's cold you know..." He said. I giggle and kiss his cheek. "It's your own fault dummy... It's so hard to wake you up..." I said. His cheeks starts to turn red after hearing what I said.

Then he smirks and pulls me into a hug. I let out a squeal. "Hey!! You're making me soaked" I said. He chuckles "now we're even..." He said, triumphantly. I roll my eyes "yeah... yeah... Mr. Sleepy head" I said.

I get up and walk over to the door. I open it to reveal the rest of the guy. "Sorry for taking so long... I'm having difficulties to wake him up" I said, gesturing to Ash who's looking like he's about to fall asleep again.

I let out a sigh at his antique behaviour "Now Pikachu..." I said. "Okay..." He said, then strike Ash. "AaAaaAaAaAaAAaaAaaa!!!" He let out as Pikachu electrocute him. "Okay, enough..." I said.

I walk towards him and look down as he Lay's on the floor. He fell off the bed when Pikachu electrocute him. "So... Are you planning to sleep again?" I asks. "N-no..." He said, still a bit twitching. "Good..." I said, nodding my head in approval. He pouts at me. "You're mean..." He said. I giggle at him. I offer my hand for him to grab, but instead of me pulling him up, he pulls me down. I let out a squeak when I land on his chest.

He pulls me into a kiss. I close my eyes, letting myself melt into his arms as I return the kiss. I heard a squeal.

"Okay that's enough... There's a kid here..." I hear Clemont protest. I pull away and looks at his direction, to see him covering Bonnie's eyes with his hand.

I giggle, then pull away completely from Ash. I smile softly at him and get up. Then I offer my hand to him. He grabs it and I pull him up. He place a soft kiss on my forehead. Then he turn to look at the others.

"So... What brings you guys here?" He said to the others. "Well... We thought... Since there's no battle tournament... Maybe we could go somewhere and have some fun..." Serena said. I smile at her. "Well... Sounds like a good plan to me..." I said. Then I turn to Ash. "What do you think, Ash?" I asks. "If you're okay with it. Then so am I..." He said, wrapping an arm on my shoulder. I grin and kiss his cheek. Then I turn to the others "yeah... Sure..." I said. They beams at me.

We start talking what place to go. Then all of us agree to go to the beach. "Okay... Now that it's settled... We need to get ready now..." Clemont said. The rest of us nods in agreement.

After they leave. I turn to Ash. "Okay... So who will be using the bathroom first?" I asks. "You, of course... Ladies first..." He said, gesturing to the bathroom. I giggle at him "okay..." I said. I grab everything I need and walk towards the bathroom. Before I close the door, I yell out "don't you dare falling back asleep!" Then I close the door.

Ash P.O.V

"Wow... My girlfriend is scary..." I mumble to myself. "I heard that!" She said. "I didn't say anything!" I said back. Then she close the door. I smile and chuckle to myself. Then I lay on my back.

I still can't believe she's my girlfriend now. It's all seems like a dream. Gosh... I love her to death. I will never let her go. She's my source of happiness... She's my everything. I won't let anyone take her away... Like those team rocket. Never....

I'll always protect her...

*to be continued*