Chapter 19

Previously on Chapter 18

But I lose sight of her. I look around frantically for any sign of her, but she's no where in sight. I drop to my knees and slam my hands into the ground. "Y/NNNNNNNNN!!!!!" I scream until my throat starts to hurt.

Y/N... Please come back....

-Let's Start Over-

Ash P.O.V

I walk back towards the others, with my head down. I look up when I reach them. Y/N's parents instantly stands up when they see me.

"Where... W-Where is s-she?" Y/N's Mom asks. I look down and shake my head. I heard a sob and look up, to see Y/N's Mom being held by her Husband.

Bonny starts to cry. Clemont pulls her into a hug. "Shh... We'll find her sis... Don't worry..." He said softly. But Bonny keeps on crying into his chest.

I just curl up into a ball and starts to cry more. Pikachu hops onto my shoulder and snuggle up to me. "Pika... Pika..." He said. "Yeah... I know buddy... I miss her too..." I said, patting him on the head.

I turn my head to look at the direction where I came back from. A tear escaped my eyes. "Y/N... Please come back..." I whispers in a low tone.

Y/N P.O.V

I keep on running. "Y/N... Stop running..." Pikachu told me. I slow down into walking pace, then I stop. I drop to my hands and knees. I choke a sob as I start to cry.

'What are they keeping from me?' 'Why do they look so serious?' 'Why wouldn't they tell me?' I thought to myself.

Pikachu hugs my arm. "Y/N... You need to go back to them..." He said. "W-why should I?" I said. "You trust me, right?" He said again. I just nod my head slowly. "They kept that secret from you to keep you safe... Sometime it's better if we didn't know about something... They love you Y/N..." He said. "You really think so?" I said. He nods his head, smiling up at me. I look down, taking a deep breath. Then look at him with a smile. "Okay..." I said.

Time-skip

Ash's P.O.V

We are now sitting around in circle. Trying to figure out a plan to look for Y/N and how to convince her to come back with us.

"So how are we gonna do this?" I questions. "We need to find her first... Maybe we'll try to convince her after that?" Clemont said. "That could work... But, what if she runs off the moment she saw us?" Y/N's Mom said.

I shake my head and stand up. "I don't care... I will chase her... Even if I have to chase her to the end of this earth" I said. I get up. Then I turn around. I froze when I at what's in front of me.

"Y-Y/N..." I stutter out. "Ash..." She said in a soft tone. Tears start to stream down my cheeks as I run towards her. I pull her into a tight hug. "D-Don't run o-off like that..." I cry out in her hair.

She slowly wrap her arms around my torso. "I'm so sorry..." She said in a weak tone. I pull away and cup her cheeks. "Why... Why'd you run of like that?" I said. She place both of her hands on mine. "I got so frustrated to the fact that all of you are keeping a secret from me... I guess... I act without thinking..." She said.

Y/N P.O.V

He let out a sigh out of relief and pulls me into another hug. "Don't scare me like that, Y/N... I thought I lost you" He said. "I'm sorry, Ash..." I said, closing my eyes as I hug him.

I pull away from Ash, and in an instant I found myself in another hug. "Don't leave us, Y/N" Bonnie said. I smile and lean down, hugging her back. "Sorry... I'm Nor leaving anymore..." I said.

One by one they pull me into a hug. What am I thinking... I didn't realise I've hurt them when I ran away. I guess they really do care about me.

The last one to hug me is Dawn. "You Baka... Why'd you run off and scare us like that?" She scold me. "I'm sorry..." I said. She pulls away and smile softly at me. "At least you're back now..." She said. I smile back at her.

"Y/N..." I heard someone call out for me. I turn around to see my mom. "We're so sorry for what we've done... We don't have a choice..." Dad said. I shake my head "I don't know... I don't know whether I could trust you or not" I said. "Please... Give us a chance... We promise we'll treat you better this time..." Mom said. I shake my head "don't make promises you can't keep..." I said, in a low tone. They look down in respond.

"But I forgive you..." I said. Their turn their head to look at me. Mom choke a sob and run towards me, engulfing me in a tight hug. I hug her back. "One thing I do remember... You and dad taught me to never hold grudges against anyone... I always hold onto that as I grew up... No matter how much people hurt me... I won't hate them..." I said. Dad walks towards us and joins in the hug.

Tears starts to stream down my cheeks. I choke a sob. "I missed you guys so much..." I said. "We missed you too, sweetie..." Mom said. I smile as I close my eyes. "finally... I finally found you both..." I said.

We pull away after a while. Mom cups both of my cheeks. "Can we start over?" She said. I turn my head to look at Pikachu, who's resting on Ash's shoulder. He smiles at me and gives me a soft nod. I smile at him and turn my head to look at both of my parents, who's looking at me with a hopeful smile. "Sure...

Let's start over...

*to be continued*