Chapter 20

Previously on Chapter 19

We pull away after a while. Mom cups both of my cheeks. "Can we start over?" She said. I turn my head to look at Pikachu, who's resting on Ash's shoulder. He smiles at me and gives me a soft nod. I smile at him and turn my head to look at both of my parents, who's looking at me with a hopeful smile. "Sure...

Let's start over...

-Acting Up-

Y/N P.O.V

We are all continuing our journey. I walk in the middle of my parents. They hold my hands as I walk. Ash is walking in front of me.

"So... Where did you guys move to after you left me in that hill?" I ask, looking at my mom and dad. "We move away to Kanto city..." Dad said. I just nod my head in response. "Is it hard... To leave me?" I question, looking down as tears begin to stream down my cheeks. Mom pull me into a side hug. "Of course, Sweetie... That was the hardest choice we ever have to make in our life..." Dad said.

I stop walking. "Then why'd you leave me??" I demand. "We can't tell you the real reason, Y/N. Please understand..." Mom desperately said.

Ash turns to me and walks towards me, pulling me into a hug. "Shhh... Baby.... Don't cry. Trust me... They want to let you know so bad... But they can't... You need to understand, Y/N... It's not that simple..." He whispers in my ears in a soft tone. I didn't say anything as I just close my eyes, burying my head in the crook of his neck. He caress my head in order to calm me down. Ash seems to be the only one that can  keep me calm. That's why he meant so much to me.

Time-skip

We are now in Sinnoh city. We stop at a cafe for some meal. Ash is sitting on my right, while my mom sits on my left.

"What are you having, Y/N?" Clemont asks me. "Um..." I respond, looking through the list of food. My eyes stops on a specific name. I grin makes its way to my face. "I'll have (Fav Food)" I said, cheerfully.

Mom smiles softly at me. She caress my hair softly. "That's always been your favourite meal ever since you were a kid..." She said. I just stay silent. I'm still not use to the fact that both of my parents are finally here with me.

"You look tense..." Pikachu said, hopping onto my shoulder. I flick his forehead. "Ouch!" He wailed and pout at me. I roll my eyes "thanks for stating the obvious, Baka..." I said. "Heyy!!" He whines. I giggle and pat his head. He purrs at me.

"I almost thought that you can speak to the Pokemon, Y/N..." Ash said. Oh right... None of them knew about my ability to speak with the Pokemon. I think it's time for them to finally know it. After all, we've been on this journey together for quite some time now. I smile at him. "That's because I can..." I said. His eyes widened "you can??" He said. I nod my head as I look down.

"You finally decide to tell them, huh?" Pikachu said. I smile at him and nod my head. "Yeah... We have been travelling with them for a while" I said. "What's is he saying?" Clemont asks me. I turn to look at him. "He's making a comment on how I finally decide to let you guys know..." I said.

"Is that true Pikachu?" Dad asks him. Pikachu response with a nod. "Woahhhh!!!!" They all exclaim. "Now we know why you and all your Pokemon are so close. You understands what they are saying" Dawn said. "Yeah..." I said in a soft tone.

"I'm jealous..." Ash said, pouting slightly. I just giggle at him. He blush at and starts pouting more. "How are you able to do that Y/N?" He asks again. I point at my back, where Mew is still sleeping. "She gave me my ability..." I said. "She's able to do that??" Clemont exclaim. I nod my head.

Then suddenly, we heard someone laughs. I turn my head to see a guy with a suit on. My eyes widened as I realise who he is. I stand up and glare at him.

"What do you want??" I scream. He smirks at me "dear Y/N... Long time no see..." He said. "B-boss!!" My parents exclaim.

I turn to look at them in shock. "He's your boss?!" I said. They turn to me and nod their head slowly.

The guy's smirk widened. "Ah... So this lovely girl is your Daughter, huh?" He said. My dad moves forward and stand in front of me. "Y-yeah... Leave her alone... She has nothing to do with all this..." Dad said. "I don't think so... She will be a precious asset for me..." He said, as his hand reach in his pocket. He pulls out what seems to be a remote control.

I can see my mom's eyes visibly widened. I was about to question her what's happening, when a sharp pain broke through my head. "No!!" I heard my parents yell out, while I scream from the large amount of pain.

Mom P.O.V

"Stop it!! Leave her out of this!! Please..." I beg. Y/N's eyes turns shady. "Come... Y/N..." Boss said. Y/N slowly walks towards him.

"W-what's going on?" My Husband said. "You think the chip I plan on her head only contains toxic that activate when she learns the truth?" He said. Then he starts laughing "oh no.... No no no... It's more than that... It's also capable of controlling her mind... I've listened to your convo for a while... Now I know her secret. She is able to communicate with the Pokemon because she was given the ability from..." He said, yanking Y/N's backpack from her back. Then he forcefully pull Mew out of her bag. "Mew! One of the legendary Pokemon! I've tried countless ways to catch this Pokemon! But seems like Mew have taken a liking to this little girl... What a luck..." He said, laughing.

Ash looks like he's about to lash out. "let them go!!" He said, about to run forward. I stop him before he could advance any further. He turns to me. "Why did you stop me? Do you want Y/N to be a hostage??" He exclaim. I shake my head. "no... Of course not... But we don't know what he's capable of doing... He could kill Y/N, now that he have her under his control... There is nothing we can do..." I said. His eyes glisten and tears begin to stream down. "Y/N!! If you can hear me.. Please resist it!! I know you can d-do it... You're strong! Y/N... P-Please..." He pleads.

"A-Ash... Help m-me..." Y/N said. Then her eyes roll back and she falls limp. James walks forward and pick her up.

Then...

*to be continued*