Chapter 2

Previously on Chapter 1

After I made sure Mew is eating enough. I start to eat mine. I just silently eating, thinking of a plan and a place to go as a starting point for me to look for my parents. Doesn't matter where to go first... What matters is... Today will officially be marked as...

The start of my journey

-Hello... I'm Ash-

Y/N P.O.V

I battled on the gym here and there. So far... I have never been defeated. One more badge to go... And I'll be a Pokemon Master.

Words spreads out really fast, and thanks to my achievement in each gym battle. My name is everywhere... Because of how well I handle each battle. I've become quite famous. I hope I can use that to help me find my parents easier.

Now I'm in a city called Celestic. This place is quite crowded. Pikachu is resting on top of my head.

As I walk, I can hear whispers around me. They are all talking about me. I just stay silent and continue to walk. "Hey... Isn't that Y/N L/N?" "Y/N? Where?? Ooohhhh I always wanted to see her in person" "over there..." And more.

Soon enough 2 girls approach me. I just stare at them. Not knowing what to say. One of them looks up at me with a glint of excitement in her eyes.

"Yes?" I say, when I realise neither of them is saying a thing. They grin at me. "Hello... Um, you're Y/N, right? The Y/N L/N?" One of them a huge smile. "The one and only..." I said. They start squealing in excitement. I just sweat drop at their sudden act.

"Can we have your autograph?" The other say. "Autograph?" I question. "Yeah!" They reply in sync. I smile softly "yeah... Sure... why not?" I said. They cheer and give me a marker. "Where do you want me to sign?" I said, grabbing the marker.

They point at their shirt. I kneel down in front of them. They stand in front of me. "Oh right... What are your names?" I questions them. "My name is Samantha..." One of them said. I turn to the other. "and I'm Maya..." She said. "I got it..." I said, giving each of them a sign on their shirts. Then they hugs me. I was shocked, but I hug them back after I snap out of my temporary shock.

Then they pull away and look up at me. "we're your biggest fans... I hope you'll win the next battle and be a Pokemon Master" Samantha said. Maya nods her head. "Yeah! I've looked up to you ever since you first appear on TV" she said. "Me too!" Samantha joins in. I give them a bright smile. "Thanks you two..." I said, ruffling their hair.

They turn to look at Pikachu who is still on top of my head. "A Pikachu! He is so cute!!" They exclaim. "Thanks!" Pikachu said, but I'm sure they didn't understand what he said. All they will here is Pikachu saying his name. They reach up to pet him and run away after saying good-bye to me.

I smile at them. They are probably still 5 years old. I get up and dust my knees after kneeling down. I look up at the direction those girls have went off. I frown slightly, remembering what happened to me when I was their age.

Pikachu moves so he's on my shoulder. He lean forward to look at me. "Awe... Come on, Y/N... Don't be sad... You'll find them soon or later..." He said. I smile at him "thanks, buddy..." I said in a soft voice. He nuzzle his face to mine.

I let out a sigh and start walking again. I try to look for an empty place so I could let Mew out for a while.

Soon I found a lake and take a seat on near it. I take off my backpack. "Come on out, Mew..." I said. She flew out and smile at me. "Thank you, Y/N... I was getting really bored in there..." She said. I smile at her as she fly around.

I sigh as I stare into the lake. The water is so clear, that I can see the magikarp swimming around. One of them swims towards me. They swim up, until their head is above the water.

"Hello..." One of them said. "Hello to you too" I said. "She's so cute..." The other said. I start to giggle. "Why thank you..." I said. "W-wait... Y-you understands me?" She said. I nod my head "yeah... Thanks to Mew..." I said. "Cool!" She said. I smile. Then I take out my guitar. I start playing some tune.

Mew flies back inside my backpack saying she's sleepy. I just nod my head at her and continue to play.

I have my eyes close that I didn't notice there's people gathering around me.

Soon the song ends. I jump when they started to clap their hands. My eyes snap opens as I look at them. "Um... Hi?" I said, but it sounded more like a question.

"You played the guitar so beautifully!" A boy with raven black hair said. The others nod their heads in agreement. I let out a nervous laugh as I rub my neck nervously. "Um... T-thank y-you..." I said. Then I look them confused. "U-uh... Who are you people?" I asks. "Oh! Sorry about that... Um... Hello... My name is Ash... Ash Ketchum..." He said. Then they all start to introduce themselves.

I smile at each one of them. "Well... Hello to you too... I'm Y/N L/N..." I said. Their eyes widened "Y/N L/N?? As in THE Y/N L/N??" They exclaim. "Um... Yeah... The one and only" I said, smiling at them.

Then a little girl, I learn the name is Bonny... Runs forward and hug me. "Oh my God! I've always wanted to meet you in person! Gosh... I'm your biggest fan!" She said, excitement is written all over her face. I just giggle and pat her head. "Thank you..." I said, in a soft voice.

Well... Looks like I got me a new friends

*to be continued*