1.

Naruto woke up in his bed, late as usual. However he had about ten minutes to get to the academy or he wouldn't be permitted to take the test. He dressed and grabbed a protein bar before appearing in the classroom with 2 minutes to spare, a second after he came, Shikamaru appeared and the two gave one another a smile of sorts. The two looked good, in a I'm a bad apple and hate the academy type of way.

Naruto wore a long sleeve red and black shirt, with the shirts arm opening up towards his wrist, the shirt stopped mid-chest and he wore grey and black shorts with his weapons and sealing utensils strapped to his tight, he wore black style shinobi shoes. His red and blonde hair was flowing, as he forgot to put it up.

Shikamaru wore tight black pants, with his weapons strapped to his leg. He then wore a white robe with nothing underneath, his entire chest his showing, his 8-pack was on full display if the mouthwatering fangirl were anything to go by. He wore a similar pair of shoes that Naruto had on.

"Shikamaru, why are you wearing that." Naruto whispered because Iruka wasn't in the room yet. Shikamaru smiled, he could basically her how protective his submissive would be.

"I wanted to look good for our date today." Shikamaru said running a hand through his free and exposed hair.

"Who said that our date was today?" Shikamaru smiled, as he brought Naruto's face to his. Loving the way the class spared their attention to them.

"Me, after this test I'm going to take you to my favorite place." Naruto smiled and nodded, noticing the looks of envy he was getting.

"Iruka is coming kit, How about we give him and these kids a show that you all will enjoy." Kurama Said and Naruto smirked placing a hand on Shikamaru's cheek.

"Absolutely."

Just like that, the door opened and Naruto pulled Shikamaru into a kiss, one Shikamaru was shocked about but didn't let it show on his face and he started to kiss back. They were acutely aware of how the room was feeling. Looks of lust here, looks of jealously there. Only one Look was hate filled, anger filled, and they both knew who it was.

Iruka was as straight and strict as they come, a lapdog of the Hokage if you will. He was the messenger to that spiteful old man and this man on man relationship of his two worst students left a nasty taste in his mouth.

Naruto pulled away after he felt the kiss start to heat up, he looked to Shikamaru seeing him staring at him, them dark eyes staring into his soul. He licked his lips and only walked away from Shikamaru his hair bouncing with each step he took and Shikamaru hummed sitting in a seat across the room from him so they won't get blamed for cheating. Iruka cleared his throat, and sent some papers back.

"Since that nasty and unnatural display of affection is done. What's sitting in front of you is a written exam. In order to become a genin, you must pass all the test. Written, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu with at least a 'C' average. After the written your remaining test will be individual test. Is everybody understanding of the rules?" With a nod from everybody except Naruto and Shikamaru Iruka nods.

"Begin."

With the test started, everybody begins filling out the test. Shikamaru thought this was the easiest test when he was little Itachi and Zabuza taught him everything. For Naruto he had Kurama, Kurama was basically an older brother of the sorts, and helped him get strong to stand against this hateful village. With that done they moved on to Ninjustu.

Make three clones, easy again. With Shikamaru making ten and Naruto making 25, just to show off. Taijutsu, successfully either take down your opponent or last 5 minutes without being knocked out. Naruto kicked an instructor into the next room while Shikamaru just held a Kunai to his instructors neck.