10.

"Is there a reason you three let the Nine tailed and one tail free? Your objective was the money from the Kazekage, however you know the tailed beast are our goals." A masked man said and Kisame shrugged.

"They were powerful." Kisame said and the leaders fist slammed against the desk.

"I train you all to handle the power of the Buuji. What is the real reason?" Obito asked and nobody answered, these three and only these three were planning to overthrow him.

This isn't the way to peace, however they wouldn't have to wait long.

"WHO ARE...."

"Shut up."

"Wow So brutal Gaara."

"To think you didn't like to talk before."

"I'm annoyed, I want to see Shu."

"Ah to young and in love."

"Shut up."

"Who the hell infiltrated the Akatsuki?" The leader asked and the door opened to see two red head laughing and one bored raven haired one with his sword not drawn.

"Look I'm looking for Obito, I'm sorry about the members we killed, actually not really." Shikamaru Said and the members eyes glowed red? 

"Oh, a Sharingan User. You must be Obito." Naruto said walking up to him.

"Tell me, who is the only clan strong enough to beat an Uchiha on their own power." Naruto whispered and Obito scoffed.

"Senju, only because of their Kekkei Genkai." Naruto smiled.

"And who is a descendant of that clan?" Naruto continued.

"Uzumaki, However is they don't have their Adamantine Chains, they're useless." Naruto nodded.

"So, do you think you can beat me?" Naruto backed up as his Adamantine Chains came but instead of their metal form it was wood.

"Kekkei Mix: Wooden Adamantine Chains." Eyes widen and Orochimaru looked at the child the village said would be become a weapon, it was the sole reason he left the village.

He could never allow children to be breaded as machines, he didn't believe the son of Minato, the savior of the leafs child should have been made a machine.

"Now Obito." Naruto shot his chains so fast that Obito couldn't even activate his Mangekyou Sharingan to use the Jutsu Kamui.

"Be a good boy and tell me why you told my family that his death would lead to peace? Lie and I'll mummify you." Naruto raises his hand, as he allowed his fire and wind chakra to mix.

"Madara Uchiha. He's the ring leader. I take orders from him." Naruto motioned for the man to continue. Obito took off his mask and sighed.

"He says we need the tailed beast and the rinnegan to active a worldwide Genjutsu to keep the peace." Shikamaru tilted his head.

"What do you mean?"

"Infinite Tsukuyomi, when the full moon is in the sky and the moon become the blood moon, only then can the Infinite Tsukuyomi can be placed. When the moon is as red as the Sharingan, and we have the power from all nine demons born to the sage of sixth paths may we place the entire world in a illusion or a dream like state, anything they wish it to be, with Madara overseeing everything." Shikamaru nodded.

"How is that even possible though?" Gaara asked.

"That I'm not so sure about. I just know most things are listed in the Uchiha compound, in the secret cellar. You want more answer go there." Naruto nodded and looked to Obito. His eyes flashing purple before looking and Asking Obito one final question.