11.

"Gaara do you want to cuddle?" Naruto asked as he brought a cold towel for Gaara's forehead, he was feeling the effects of Shukaku coming free and he wanted to die. Literally.

"Yes please." Naruto nodded getting in the bed with Gaara, pulling Gaara to his chest, running a hand through the red hair.

"Gaara, I have ice cream." Shikamaru said walking in with a cup of Gaara's favorite ice cream, French vanilla.

"I don't want that. I hate Shukaku, he's such a terrible mate. What kind of mate makes you go through this excruciating pain?" Naruto and Shikamaru giggles a little despite themselves, and Shukaku frowned.

"I'm sorry Gaara, I don't mean to intentionally hurt you. How can I make it up to you?"

"The minute you're free, I want a kiss and cuddles."

"Absolutely, ill even throw in a back rub."

"I love you Shukaku." Gaara Said before drifting into a heat induced sleep. Naruto hummed and looked up seeing the wheels turning on the face of his boyfriend.

"Shikamaru?" Naruto asked and Shikamaru stood up.

"You in for a late night infiltration?" Naruto smiled while running a hand through Gaara's hair,

"Absolutely, are we finally hitting Sasuke's home?" Shikamaru nodded, looking at Gaara,

"We can have Kurama and Matsu look after Gaara. It shouldn't be long." Naruto pouted a little.

"Kurama is just as motherly to Gaara as you're and we can write him a note." Naruto exhaled before nodding.

"Let's hurry, I don't want Gaara to think we abandon him."

So Naruto wrote the note while Shikamaru grabbed Kurama and Matsu, who gladly offered to snuggle Gaara, even said they could lessen the pain. Kurama brought Gaara to his chest, tapping his forehead to make the heat go away so he was just cool. Matsu draped a arm around Gaara, and they looked like a family taking care of their child.

With Gaara situated, Naruto and Shikamaru left, making sure not to be seen, as they walked the village. Sasuke was out of the village on a mission, but Danzō had root agents watching them sometimes, makes them think he knows what they know. However upon entering the compound they dodged a few traps before finding a cellar that was hidden very well. They went in obviously and looked around, Naruto getting frustrated and slapping the wall behind him.

"Fucking secretive bastards." When Naruto hit the wall something switched, and a big thing rose, Shikamaru and Naruto watched a a big almost rock like thing read: The History of the Uchiha's. They knew they found what they're were looking for.

"Can you read that Shika?" Naruto asked because his Shōdai can see things that others wish to hid.

"Yeah, let me decode that, can you write what I say as I say it?" Naruto unsealed a seal and nodded.

"Start whenever you're ready." Shikamaru nodded and started speaking.

"Infinite Tsukuyomi: A Genjutsu that can only be cast by those who can reflect their RinneSharigan in the moon, making the moon the same as their eyes. In order to obtain that, they however must have the power of the ten tail Buuji. The Ten tailed then transforms to its form as the god tree, when everybody looks at the light from the moon when the Genjutsu is called, they will be rendered immobile allowing the tree to wrap around them, after a while the tree begins to drain the life force of those in the tree, turning them into white Zetsu' s Whatever that is." Shikamaru finished and Naruto looked at the scroll.