4.

Gato has about four bases, including his main base where Zabuza and Haku stayed. In the night the two wore different clothes from earlier. Naruto wore long black pants that tightened around his ankle. He then wore a burgundy shirt that exposed part of his arm and shoulder but covered everything else. He wore his regular shoes with that, where as Shikamaru wore a burgundy tank top with grey pants, no robe attach to him.

They had everything strapped to them, and the left the house immediately masking their chakra. They just walked everywhere the wave was small enough that they could walk without using chakra. The entered the first house and it smelled like a brothel. Naruto scrunched his lips in disgust. They scanned the area and nobody was there, Naruto chose to go upstairs while Shikamaru went down.

While Naruto was upstairs he began feeling chakra so he wrote seals. Everybody who was on this floor would loose their chakra and they wouldn't be able to replenish it, resulting in death. With the seal drawn Naruto headed up the last flight of stairs. With Shikamaru downstairs he saw girls chained to the wall, he quickly freed them and told them to head home which they quickly agreed too.

Naruto didn't wait before he killed the boss of this base to wait for Shikamaru, they had to hit three more bases and burn them all before the sun rose. With him killing the boss, he walked downstairs to see Shikamaru walking up.

"Finished already?" Naruto nodded and grabbed his hand.

"Easy as pie. You sure this is a Jounin ranked mission?" Shikamaru chuckled and nodded.

"Yes, S-A Rank are Jounin." Naruto hummed and just walked to the next base, doing the same as before and doing it until they got to the main base. Unlike the bases before nobody was sleeping. They were up and having some sort of party. The time was around 3am. The sun rose in three and they were planning to get some sleep.

However it looked like that won't be the case.

"I'm sleepy." Naruto moaned as he saw everybody was awake, when Shikamaru was about to say something a bloodcurdling scream was heard and that made Naruto eyes change. Not the purple that he had earlier that day but it was red, Naruto took off in the house.

"And he was just sleepy." Shikamaru exhaled before he took off almost as fast after him.

Naruto was on autopilot, killing anybody that didn't look innocent. He could faintly hear Shikamaru behind him and nodded, he stopped and opened the door and what he saw disgusted him further, there was a female on the bed naked and men trying to have their way with her. He did all of this on instinct. Red and blue chains shot out and grabbed the four men.

Shikamaru has caught up in that time and gave the girl some much needed clothes, the men in the chains couldn't struggle it with how tight Naruto was squeezing he wanted them dead. Shikamaru watched his boyfriend, he knew for a fact that he was now dating an Uzumaki, nobody else in the world could activate such beautiful chains.

"Naruto What to plan to do?" Kurama asked on a calm voice but you could hear the bloodlust behind it.

"This."

Naruto combined his chains with his fire affinity, those in chains burned, screaming that same scream the girl screamed however this one was music to his ears, he knew he alerted the boss and his body guards in a minute, and Shikamaru stood against the wall with a similar demonic smile.

"Look at how good he looks, can't you feel that bloodlust in the air?" Shikamaru asked Matsu and Matsu smiled.

"I didn't know the sheer amount of bloodlust that Kurama and Naruto was giving off would be enough to turn us on."