12.

Morning came, well actually early morning. The time was four am and Naruto woke up Gaara and Shikamaru, telling the to get ready. They needed to meet Ibiki and others at 5. Gaara hates the mornings, he was more of a night owl and assumed it was because of the influence of Shukaku. After the showers the trio headed to T&I, they wanted to know just what was happening in this village. They walked in and saw familiar faces, one face that surprised them the most.

"Sasuke? Surprised to see you." Naruto Said and Sasuke huffed.

"It's only because Itachi told me everything about a week ago. Then did I realize that this village has been corrupted." Sasuke Said and Shikamaru nodded. The others were Ibiki, Kakashi, Asuma, Kurenai, Sai and Genma.

"This is more than I actually expected." Naruto hummed, and Gaara nodded.

"Before we start, you all know that we aren't peaceful leaders to peace. We have killed and eliminated anybody who's heart is too stained in the darkness." Shikamaru Said and everybody nodded.

"So we may have to kill those important to you, Asuma, Kakashi." Gaara finished and they both knew that these three were talking about the third.

"Is everybody still on board?" Naruto asked activating his eyes, seeing everybody nod while looking into his eyes.

"Tell us the reason you all want to partake in this?" Shikamaru Said and Sasuke stood up first.

"My brother was used as a weapon because of his loyalties. He was so loyal to Konoha he disregarded his clan and watched as the slaughter of his family as placed on him." Asuma next.

"My father, comes home everyday blaming you for Minato's death despite it not being your fault, your mother just couldn't contain the nine tailed anymore." Kakashi went after.

"He was the sole reason Sensei died, originally Hizuren was the one that was suppose to give his life for that, as it's always the oldest Hokage that does sacrifice like that, however last minute he pulled Minato into the reapers line of sight saving himself." Naruto held up his hand, stopping everything.

"You mean to tell me, that my father wasn't supposed to die, and that Hizuren threw my father in front of himself to save himself?" Naruto asked and Kakashi nodded, with Ibiki doing the same." Naruto's hands glowed red and both Shikamaru and Gaara stepped away.

"I'll fucking kill that old bastard myself bitch." Naruto Said and the others watched as Naruto calmed himself down. He sighed and motioned for the other to continue.

"The village killed my child. The one me and Genma tried so hard to have." Kurenai Said and Genma knew she hated talking about the child so he did.

"We had a child, a baby boy. She had taken missions off because the pregnancy was already a shot in the dark and she wanted to be careful." Gaara could feel his aura darken, he hated people who abused and killed children.

"They however sent her on a mission saying that it was one that only she could complete, she went with Anko and Kakashi. Kakashi was watching her for me, However Anko was a double agent. She intentionally separated Kurenai from Kakashi and they were ambushed by enemy nin." Genma started choking, trying to control his tears and Kurenai was crying fully at the point.

"A Kunai was thrown and it caught her... in her stomach." Gaara held his hand up.

"That's enough please." Gaara was tearing up, as he walked over and hugged the woman, she was bawling in his shoulder and he could only console.

"I can't, I try to be strong but." Naruto shook his head.

"You don't have too, tell me who ordered you take the mission." Genma's fist tightened and he spoke.