7.

"What did I say to you both." Gaara Said scolding the both of them. Shikamaru was walking smoking a cigarette as they walked back to the leaf village.

"What can I say? My mate is more delicious than anything in this world. I especially like the part where....." Naruto covered his mouth as the Gates appeared.

"Shut up baby. We did end up sleeping in the hot springs however. That was embarrassing when the owners woke us up." Naruto blushed and Gaara laughed.

"You two are crazy. Anyways this is your sanctuary? They're glaring at me just as hard." Gaara Said looking around the village. Shikamaru and Naruto shrugged.

"It's only because we are in the bingo book, and single handily responsible for killing important people all the while being hailed as hero's in the wave. They don't know how to process any of that." Shikamaru Said and Gaara nodded.

With the towers in view Naruto groaned. He hated everybody in that tower, Naruto's sense of smell was better than Gaara's and Shikamaru's because he was a fox. He frowned and Shikamaru could feel it, hence the mating marks on each others collarbone.

"I see, it isn't empty." Naruto shook his head as they opened the door. The council along with a Hokage Tsunade and Hizuren standing against the window. Tsunade did not look happy but then again they weren't in the business of pleasing anybody. Shikamaru was looking at Shikaku, the lone person who caused him the most misery before scoffing and bringing Naruto to him, Gaara was placed in front of Naruto with Naruto placing a reassuring hand on him.

"We send you both on a A-Rank mission and you come back, with your names in a Bingo book listed as A-Class Shinobi and Suna declaring they want your heads, and if that isn't any better you bring home their Jinchuriki. This was your first mission. Shikamaru snatched a bingo book reading it, smiling a little.

Name:Naruto.
Affiliation: Konoha??
Appearance: Blue eyes, red and blonde hair. Small in stature, lean and almost feminine like.
Sex: couldn't identify as neither male or female.
Description: as fast if not faster than the yellow flash of Konoha, can use the Adamantine chains, and several other Kekkei Genkai's as well as a seal master.
Rank: A

Name:Shikamaru.
Affiliation: Konoha??
Appearance: Classic markings of the Nara clan but of no relation.
Sex: Male
Description: Deadly with a sword, will spare no prisoners or witnesses. Seems to be protective of Naruto, Deadly Taijutsu and just as fast as Naruto.
Rank: A

Shikamaru laughed, as he pointed to affiliation.

"They put question marks here, don't you think that's funny." Naruto chuckled a little and Gaara took the book, reading it over.

"Look, you all know that our alliance to Konoha is literally a piece of string. One wrong move and." Naruto made a ripping noise and the council rolled their eyes.

"You both must know, you belong to Konoha. No matter how you're treated." Shikamaru tilted his head.

"You all know me, Naruto and Gaara have the power to destroy this village. Single handily at that, you all will listen to us or we will show you why we are triple s class Shinobi." Shikamaru placed his hands on the table looking Tsunade in the eye.

"Now listen to me slug Queen. You'll make Gaara a chunin with us. You will tell us the real goal of keeping us as weapons, and you will tell my mate of his heritage, and I suggest you do that before he activated his eyes." Mebuki snorted.

"What Eye, there are only three Doujutsu's in the world and then Gaara laughed."

"That you human possess. When you seal demons into humans, the humans they once were are no more, they simple become demons. With demons anything is possible." Gaara walked to the man that looked awfully like Shikamaru.