16.

"Welcome home Shukaku." Gaara smiled as he seen his mate coming, Next to his mate was somebody in a cloak, Gaara frowned. Who the hell was that next to his mate.

"Who's that?" Gaara asked walking to the duo. He didn't like how close that woman was to his mate, it wasn't until he was closer that he picked up on the smell. Stopping he looked to Shukaku and then the figure, he exhaled to calm his breathing.

"Mother, that bastard said you were dead." Gaara opened his arms and his mom smiled and ran into them, Gaara sighed stroking the hair of his mother he was now taller than. With his eyes closed he listened to his mother, gush and go on about how much she's missed him.

"I knew Shukaku would love you. I'm so happy you could find the one for you. I'm happy you have friends even if Shukaku said they're like doting parents, I'm happy that you're finally happy."' Gaara smiled down at his mother, a look of absolute happiness gracing his face.

"I love you too mother. Who knew you were so long winded." Gaara chuckled as his mother scolded him and Shukaku sat against the tree smiling watching the duo.

"Shukaku, this why you left me alone for a month?" Shukaku nodded and Gaara smiled walking to his mate, running a hand down his cheek before smirking.

"And here I was cursing your name. I love you." Gaara whispered and Shukaku smiled.

"I love you too."

~

"Welcome home, how was Madara hunting?" Naruto asked and Kurama chuckled.

"Unsuccessful, he wasn't even there." Shikamaru chuckled and rested his head against his mates.

"Yeah, cause Gaara killed him because he smelled his mother on him." Naruto smiled and looked at the coated figure.

"I know that isn't Matsu, Who is that?" Naruto asked but he had a hunch with the way Kurama was smiling softly.

"What do you mean that's not Matsu, where is he?" Shikamaru asked and Matsu came from swinging from the tree's.

"Show yourself, I'm sure Shikamaru will be happy." Shikamaru looked and Naruto stepped away standing by Kurama, a smile on his face.

Shikamaru looked to the lone figure standing in front of him, before he walked to the person. He let go of the hold he had on his sword and brought his shorter mother into a hug.

"Mother." Shikamaru Said and Yoshino smiled and started crying a little.

" I didn't think you would know who I was, you were a baby when Madara took me away." Shikamaru sighed, love from one other than Naruto and Matsu feels good.

"I recognize that chakra, it similar to mines, nothing like the Nara chakra." Yoshino smiled.

"Speaking of Nara, where is my oldest son?" Shikamaru shrugged his shoulders and sighed.

"I was disowned at ten. Everybody blamed me for your death, everyone believed you died because you were a Jinchuriki and had two children when you were only expecting one. Father hated me, Shikadai followed his footsteps, the village and its leaders as well. I met Naruto when we were sixteen and it was the best thing this village had done, making us meet." Shikamaru told his mom everything and Naruto smiled contently leaning against Kurama's shoulder.

"We became leaders of the world, moving it to peace along with Gaara who is Shukaku's mate. We started a revolution and will eventually kill Kaguya and really create a peaceful time and when that's done me and my mate will have some children." Shikamaru finished and Naruto chuckled a little, he's never heard Shikamaru so honest.