15.

"So it's time already? It's only been two months since we all met." Sasuke Said and Shikamaru nodded.

"It seems our demons are out doing something with the Akatsuki, we aren't entirely too sure, However Gaara killed Madara a week ago, after smelling his mother on him. While Danzō and Hizuren think of something, you all have to act normal, when you fight Neji is when we will start." Shikamaru Said and they nodded listening to the plan.

"Kurenai will activate a mass Genjutsu, obviously for the civilians and children's safety. Kakashi and Sasuke will take on Danzō, Jiraiya will be watching from the tree's. He had the Izanagi, meaning only those with the Sharigan can defeat him. Genma, Ibiki and Asuma will take out Council members Mebuki,  Koharu, and Homura. Kurenai and Gaara will then run. I smell Kurenai is with child and I want her to be able to carry this baby." Shikamaru started and Kureani sent him a happy look, and he smiled.

"Gaara will then come back and fight Tsunade, he is getting through to her and he will be accompanied by Sai." Naruto hummed, so he guessed it would be him and Shikamaru against Shikaku.

"That leaves my father to me and Naruto. So you all have your orders, we move out in a day. Tomorrow we will settle this." With affirming head nods Shikamaru and Naruto left, it's time to infiltrate. Gaara pouted and left with Genma and Kurenai, they were like parents to him and since Shukaku is away with his siblings he needed to be with people.

~

"Shukaku, hows my son?" Shukaku looked at Karura, he smiled and told her.

"He's amazing. I love him so much. Thank you for him." Karura smiled and ran a hand through Shukaku's hair.

"I'm glad you and my son are happy, does he have friends?" Shukaku laughed.

"More like doting parents. Shikamaru and Naruto spoil that boy, they seem him as if he's a child despite them all being the same age." Yoshino chuckled as she rested a head on the shoulder of her mate.

"That's good, I'm ready to see them." Yoshino Said and Karura nodded.

"I miss my baby, lord knows what his father put him through."

Gaara sneezed and Kurenai chuckled as she brushed Gaara's hair.

"Somebody is talking about you, and I'm sure it's your mate." Kurenai Said as Gaara hummed.

"It better, he hasn't been home in a month. I miss him, I swear he better have a good reason or I'm killing him." Genma chuckled sitting next to Gaara on the floor.

"I'm sure he will make it up to you. Want to play a round of Shogi?" Gaara nodded, and thanked Shikamaru for the lesson in Shogi.

~

Naruto and Shikamaru walked the Nara clan undetected. Shikamaru remembers this clan like the back of his hand, which also means he knows where to look for the evidence that his mother is still alive. Naruto could feel that they were being tracked, but by who, he didn't know. However he knew that it was no Nara and they didn't seem to have an earthly chakra, it was almost as the chakra was non-existent.

"Somebody is following us. However I can't pinpoint an exact location. However it was the same person in the Uchiha gallery." Naruto whispered and Shikamaru nodded.

"Can you get a general direction?" Naruto nodded.

"West." Naruto whispered as they stop in front of the room, No Nara was allowed unless they were head past head or future head. However his this worked was by DNA, Shikamaru shared identical DNA to Shikadai who was future head. Pushing Chakra in, the door opened but Naruto quickly turned around, his chains shooting and capturing the person following.