18.

"I can feel your rage honey." Shikamaru said calmly and Naruto just tightened his hold on Shikamaru's hand. They had white cloaks on and hoods as the raging snow. It was quiet, Shukaku and Gaara were walking with one another where Kurama and Matsu were walking together. Jiraiya was in the front, walking alone but he seemed to be in thought.

"They're killing jinchuriki for what? A fake world? Those are life's that would never be able to come back. They're gone." Naruto said quietly, tears coming to his face, he was a lot more emotional recently, Kurama said it was the attachment to him and his father that he felt this way like that.

It was also why he knew Gaara was in trouble. Kurama was close to his siblings but closer to Shukaku, which makes sense. They were super close and was borderline the same way he is with Gaara.

While he could feel a connection to them and he felt that loss of connection, and it was tearing away at him unconsciously.

"We will solve this, they will not place their hands on nobody else. Calm down for me." Naruto nodded.

'Let my power flow through you all, when the time comes use it. Save the world my perfect children.'

The voice radiated the in the six demons head. Naruto, Kurama, Shukaku and Gaara knew who's voice it was despite two of them not knowing who it belonged too. It calmed their souls while Shikamaru and Matsu looked with question.

"It was our father." Kurama said softly.

"The sage of sixth paths power is this immense?" Matsu asked and Naruto nodded.

"It means we are fighting somebody of his family, and my guess is maybe a sister or a mother. Those things called 'Zetsu' said 'mother'." Naruto said and Shikamaru nodded.

"Makes sense, it's power is light so we must be fighting somebody so dark." They all nodded as the building came into view, they suddenly tensed and Jiraiya exhaled and stopped making the demons stop behind him.

"Suna and Kumo are here, they won't be too happy. Let's please not rile anybody up." They all nodded and headed inside, but three minute into the meeting and the Kage's were arguing.

"THE HIDDEN LEAF VILLAGE KILLED THE KAZEKAGE AND HIS CHILDREN THEN STOLE OUR JINCHURIKI." Naruto was about to say something but Gaara shot him a look.

"YOU HAVE THE MAN, SON WHO WAS SINGLEHANDEDLY RESPONSIBLE FOR MANY OF MY MEN'S DEATH."

"Listen, we came to talk peace and protect our villages from the war that's bound to happen." Jiraiya said trying to calm everybody down, and the Kage from Kumo folded his arms.

"I'll talk when you kill the son of the fourth ." Silence around the table as the man who uttered such a word had a sword towards his throat.

"Shikamaru, you shouldn't." Naruto said softly and Shikamaru shook his head.

"Let me tell everybody something. We are all here because your inabilities to protect your jinchuriki. Those who's lives you all condemned anyways." Shikamaru started.

"I along with Naruto and Gaara all held demons, which made us demons, which was your plans after all. Six of the nine Jinchuriki are dead, and you all didn't care until your village jinchuriki died. We all have a connection to one another. Every time one of us die, we feel a little piece of us leave. You all don't understand what we go through." Shikamaru started getting upset.

"The beatings, being scorned, feeling like you're less than what you are. Being called demons and scum and being disowned by your own family, being alone for life until you find somebody who loves you, who understands you." Shikamaru softened when he saw Naruto's soft smile.