14.

"Jiji? I'm not anyone's grandfather." The male exclaimed and Naruto smiled.

"I don't blame you forgetting about me, the man you saw as a father killed the man you saw as a son. I realized you would push any little fact that didn't compare to that and I was that little fact." The man tilted his head and Naruto kept talking.

"Look into my eyes, can't you see the similarities? My eyes? Hair and skin? I'm their child." Naruto finished and the man was looking at Naruto for the life of him he was trying to remember and what Naruto Said next made the flooding memories come back to him.

"My names Naruto, Ya Know?" Naruto Said and the males eyes widened, how could he forget that Minato had a son, and it was the baby who held Kurama all those years ago.

Flashbacks of a pregnant Kushina cooking for Minato and him, laughing as her child kicked whenever the mention of his perverted grandfather, the time he placed his hands on Kushina's belly did he feel the baby kick repeatedly as if he was getting his attention.

Kushina calling her baby Naruto for her love of Ramen, Minato going on about how he wanted that red hair to be on their son and Kushina wanting those stunning blue eyes on Naruto. Naruto stood there waiting for Jiraiya to say or do anything and was rewarded with a hug, and Naruto hugged back.

"Jiji, I'm sorry. I know you missed them." Naruto whispered and the man cried, not like a baby but tears streamed from his eyes. He pulled away and patted the red hair.

"You were only born into this mess, you didn't cause it. Now tell me everything, I want to know your life." Naruto nodded and sat down with Shikamaru and Gaara joining them. The intricate tale of how they all met and how they came to be after the tales of their childhood, Jiraiya nodded and stood up with them.

"Lets head home, I'm sure I can help in some way." Naruto smiled and Shikamaru bowed.

"Thanks for your help Jiraiya-Sama." Jiraiya eaves his hands.

"Please, call me Jiji or just Jiraiya. You both are family." The trio nodded and left, heading home to surprise the village.

~

"How did you know to find this?" Shukaku asked Matsu and Matsu tilted his head.

"You don't smell them?" Matsu looked to Shukaku and he shook his head.

"I'm a raccoon, if it's not food my sense of smell is shit." Matsu nodded and stopped in front of a door.

"I smell my old jailer." Matsu Said as the door opened, Kurama nodded and looked to the two.

"I'll look for Madara, you two have this correct?" Shukaku and Matsu nodded, Kurama left after kissing his mate on the cheek, heading upstairs. Matsu walked in, Shukaku following and a voice was heard.

"For the last time Madara, I refuse to kill my blood son." Matsu smiled a little and chuckled.

"Yoshino, it seems your sense of smell is rusty." A hush fell over and they you smell the saltiness in the air.

"Has it already been 17 years? How's my baby boy Matsu?" Matsu turned on the light to see her and another woman in who Shukaku seemed to know because he walked over to her.

"He's amazing, he's saving the lands as we speak, he's even found himself the perfect mate." Yoshino smiled as she get her hands become free.

"Who is it?" Matsu was healing her cuts and he started talking.

"Naruto Uzumaki, he was the jailer for the Kyuubi." Yoshino smiled and nodded, looking to see her mate sleeping, in the arms of Shukaku.

"She's fine, exhausted. I've healed her up. We have to hide you both until it's safe." Shukaku Said and Kurama came and nodded.